Typhon Opinion about the 3s t bone racing bumpers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is one hot off the press as well.. these are the final drafts and what is going out to all that needed them... remember, these came out of a $170 ender 3... settings are everything!

Attachments

• 20191104_103259.jpg
    20191104_103259.jpg
    292.3 KB · Views: 67
  • 20191104_103303.jpg
    20191104_103303.jpg
    297.8 KB · Views: 63
  • 20191104_103310.jpg
    20191104_103310.jpg
    265.5 KB · Views: 72
Here is one hot off the press as well.. these are the final drafts and what is going out to all that needed them... remember, these came out of a $170 ender 3... settings are everything!
Damn bro, that doesn't even look 3d printed.

I just received my new mainboard and touchscreen today for my Ender 5. Gonna bust out the carbon PLA soon too. Hope my final print looks that good brother. Damn that’s nice looking.

Thanks guys.. I try to get my end products out as nice as possible... settings are crucial to end results... sometimes you have to print a model several times to get the slicer settings just right, but it's worth it 100%....

Dilly hopefully you can get that board and screen in that thing asap... no slacking...lol.... I'm curious as to how you and @Switchblade2k make out with the mission I aborted on the bumper screws... I do think it can be a great community project to get as many involved as possible..
I would also like to publicly apologize to @Switchblade2k if my responses seemed negative in any way... that was not my intention at all... just trying to convey the original intention of the design, which anything can be improved upon, there is no one way... so I do look forward to what the community can put together to solve this issue once and for all... so all you cad nerds! Unite! Lol...

Last edited:
Jeez that thing looks like it was not 3D printed at all

Thanks guys.. I try to get my end products out as nice as possible... settings are crucial to end results... sometimes you have to print a model several times to get the slicer settings just right, but it's worth it 100%....

Dilly hopefully you can get that board and screen in that thing asap... no slacking...lol.... I'm curious as to how you and @Switchblade2k make out with the mission I aborted on the bumper screws... I do think it can be a great community project to get as many involved as possible..
I would also like to publicly apologize to @Switchblade2k if my responses seemed negative in any way... that was not my intention at all... just trying to convey the original intention of the design, which anything can be improved upon, there is no one way... so I do look forward to what the community can put together to solve this issue once and for all... so all you cad nerds! Unite! Lol...
Sir yes sir! I’m on it this morning!

@Camaroboy383 Very standup of you to opologize publicly although I don't think one was needed. You are just trying to defend your design which you have hours of time into, I get it.

Looks like a prototype so far and its metal thats not really good bumper
I just don't want my brace pin to fall out i might design something to make sure it will never fly out
How rigid the bottom part of the bumepr is?
Can you bend it downwards and make the brace pop out?
Exactly what I was thinking, metal?? R u fkn kidding me, have u ppl learned nothing?? Metal don't give which is what we NEED in our bumpers! That's " for sure " gonna break your bulkhead 🤣🤣🤣

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back