Felony Opinion ? Perfect pass shafts VS Scorched Pinocchio shafts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeppyjep

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Outcast 6s
  4. Outcast 8s
  5. Typhon 6s
I have scorched Pinocchio in my stretched Typhon and perfect pass v2 shafts in my V2 Limitless . Love both set ups and now can’t decide which route to go for the new Felony build , just looking for a few different opinions to help me make a decision.
Thanks

Last edited:
I’ve only used ramjam and scorched. On the v1… I’m getting ready to order the trident setup for the v2. I believe scorched is the better quality. I’ve never had a problem with scorched.

Edit.. even though raz has the PP I just can’t justify spending that much money on just the shafts.

I’ve only used ramjam and scorched. On the v1… I’m getting ready to order the trident setup for the v2. I believe scorched is the better quality. I’ve never had a problem with scorched.

Edit.. even though raz has the PP I just can’t justify spending that much money on just the shafts.

The trident looks good I’m leaning towards that because I’ve never tried it . I also have that scorched Limitless set up that I got from you I can throw in but wanted to try the trident

The trident looks good I’m leaning towards that because I’ve never tried it . I also have that scorched Limitless set up that I got from you I can throw in but wanted to try the trident
yeah. I forgot about selling that to you lol. But yeah the trident setup looks amazing along with reducing the drivetrain vibration.

I too am a proponent of the the CF shafts for their low rotational mass which, in my mind, should extend the life of the diff input bearings and near as makes no difference zero drive line vibration. I'll probably get a Trident at some point in the future but, for the time being, my front drive shaft is doing well and I'm not going to upgrade it just for the sake of it.

I believe so. I just chose to order the whole setup.

Edit I guess not?!? I thought it was a option at one point… guess you have to order front and rear.

C5430D0D-7C09-4B43-8CEA-6E134925B800.png

EB299F59-8AF8-4F02-945B-E44A822B8045.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back