Optional white rear wings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike-NLD

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast 6s
  2. Typhon 6s
Hi all,

Im thinkin of doin a custom paint job on my Typhon.. I really like the blue and silver.. But..

Light blue and bright orange is even better.. So, whats the plan?

Well, im goin to try and give the oldschool Gulf Racing Livery a modern twist..

Owww.. Wait.. I had a question about the rear wing.. I found out, Arrma offers an optional white wing.. This white wing.. Is it; A: white, just to be white.. Or is it; B: white to be ready for paint?

If, A is the answer.. Does anybody have experience with painting his wing?

IMG_20190612_021009.jpg

Hi all,

Im thinkin of doin a custom paint job on my Typhon.. I really like the blue and silver.. But..

Light blue and bright orange is even better.. So, whats the plan?

Well, im goin to try and give the oldschool Gulf Racing Livery a modern twist..

Owww.. Wait.. I had a question about the rear wing.. I found out, Arrma offers an optional white wing.. This white wing.. Is it; A: white, just to be white.. Or is it; B: white to be ready for paint?

If, A is the answer.. Does anybody have experience with painting his wing?

View attachment 40683
I say either go navy and burnt orange, or maise and blue.

I have that white wing. It's kind of a bluish white color. Didn't match any other white I've seen. I didn't install it for that reason. Don't know if you can paint it. It would be the same as painting a black wing white. I think it's going to show through the paint after a few wrecks. It's pretty flexible.

You could always dye the white wing a color using RIT dye. I've had luck doing that to white parts.

That weird white was what a lot of racers used to rock with aftermarket parts. I think Losi or associated had a truck that featured almost all white parts, with a different tint that showed the difference in compound.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back