Outcast Orange Outcast in stock at Tower. Who's getting it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I were buying one, I would get the Orange, but the Kraton is enough beastliness for me. I know how much my Kraton has ended up costing me...well no I don't really, and I don't really want to know. I do know that the Outcast would cost me just as much or more, than the Kraton has.

If I were buying one, I would get the Orange, but the Kraton is enough beastliness for me. I know how much my Kraton has ended up costing me...well no I don't really, and I don't really want to know. I do know that the Outcast would cost me just as much or more, than the Kraton has.
YES! The orange one looks great. I already have the silver, so I'll wait until the chop shops start selling the orange body on eBay.

I had one on order at my local shop... But Australia aint gettin the Orangecast!!!
So silver it is... And an ebay orange body...
The orange looks cool :)

Awesome! Anxiously awaiting it, I'm sure. Congratulations...enjoy!
be Are there really all these problems with the pinions. Does the mesh need adjusted before running the truck

Awesome! Anxiously awaiting it, I'm sure. Congratulations...enjoy!
Are there really alot of pinion problems with this rig. Does the mesh have to be adjusted before running.

IMG_4496.JPG

What a beast !!!! Love it !

Who gives a crap of they sell it with an orange body now? You could have made your own orange body long ago, or any other color you choose to paint the clear body.

Who gives a crap of they sell it with an orange body now? You could have made your own orange body long ago, or any other color you choose to paint the clear body.
Maybe some of us don't have one yet and would like it in orange.
And its about 150 for a body and paint where i am too

View attachment 11190
What a beast !!!! Love it !

Thought you scored a new body there for a sec! :p

Maybe some of us don't have one yet and would like it in orange.
And its about 150 for a body and paint where i am too

Thought you scored a new body there for a sec! :p
Ha ha !!! Nah I might wait for Jenny to get one and beat you to it My plastics pack came today got a bit of wrenching to do !!
IMG_4499.JPG

Haha.. You probably will! Im still waiting... Waiting... Waiting! :p
You putting outcast plastics on the kraton??
Yeah I'm doing it now just marking the rear holes !!
Pity I didn't get one with em already there :)

Haha.. You probably will! Im still waiting... Waiting... Waiting! :p
You putting outcast plastics on the kraton??
Got it done !!! I have to get the Missus to vacuum the swarf of the carpet lol !!!
IMG_4500.JPG
IMG_4501.JPG

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back