Order from t bone no communication

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Siik_ap2

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
So I put in an order for the speed wheelie bar for my kraton v4 on January the 15th. I never got a confirmation email or another number but the payment was processed. Now at first I didn’t think anything of it but I have been trying to reach them via email and their chat system with no response. Anyone else having issues with them? I have ordered from them before for my stampede and didn’t have any issues.

It seems to be an issue with them. I ordered a front bumper on January 3rd. I did however receive a confirmation email. I got tracking number on on January 16th and received the bumper on the 18th. I did not try to reach out to them at all though as I heard expect around 2 weeks, but others have reported no response in attempts to contact.

It seems to be an issue with them. I ordered a front bumper on January 3rd. I did however receive a confirmation email. I got tracking number on on January 16th and received the bumper on the 18th. I did not try to reach out to them at all though as I heard expect around 2 weeks, but others have reported no response in attempts to contact.
If they are backed up should send an email or update that they are out of stock on their website, their lack of communication will cost them customers in the long run. Well I’m just glad I’m not going crazy. At this point I just want my money back on order it off eBay for a little more but atleast I know I’ll get it. Thanks for the response

I've never been a fan. Hate the fit and finish, crappy hardware and non-existent install instructions for many of their products.
I was a fan, but after the latest version for the senton 3s for example, that thing was a piece of crap. I run it 2 times then the screws broke out. I paid the parts shipping and taxes, don't know how much I paid for crap exactly.

Last time I bought parts for my stampede (front bumper and servo protector) came in promptly, parts were great but this was 3 years ago or so. Wasn’t aware of their recent quality and lack of customer service. Sucks to hear how they went south. Hope i get my stuff ??‍♂️

Last time I bought parts for my stampede (front bumper and servo protector) came in promptly, parts were great but this was 3 years ago or so. Wasn’t aware of their recent quality and lack of customer service. Sucks to hear how they went south. Hope i get my stuff ??‍♂️
I have the bumper for my mini e Revo, and been pleased with it. That's why bought some again, unfortunately it doesn't worked as great as the first order

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back