Ordered tires that are to small

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don mercier

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
I ordered tires for my senton bls 3s last week but made a mistake and duratrax ordered 2.8s but never noticed that they were the ST's version, they're the ones with 14mm hex. Initially i wanted the MT's.
Now im looking for some feed back from other senton owners, there's only so much clearance, I've already trimmed the wheel wells for bigger tire's and they looked awesome. Now my dilemma is MT's are quit a bit bigger than the ST's...
So has anyone have these on there senton with a 20 tooth pinion? And dose it handle them

DSC_0167.JPG

Are you looking to sell your set? Mine have a good amount of use on them. The pic is when I just put them on.

Attachments

• 072685FA-C8A7-4F73-BF19-D21013FD7C52.jpeg
    072685FA-C8A7-4F73-BF19-D21013FD7C52.jpeg
    369 KB · Views: 67
I know eh... My shocks just barely clear.
Let me know if they unglue, i bought them and they unglue on 3s, then bought pickets same thing happened, then i did banditos and samething all by duratrax, been having bad luck with that brand.

Let me know if they unglue, i bought them and they unglue on 3s, then bought pickets same thing happened, then i did banditos and samething all by duratrax, been having bad luck with that brand.
Will do... Hopfully not, I've had bad luck with tires too

Then i bought pro lines tires 17mm, bought the adapters from hot racing and it bent my axles, causing the senton car to be unstable, took them off and now i have brand new prolines just sitting there in the trunk of my car, so with all tires sets i have bought i would of have bought a brand new rc car, really frustrated with tires other than that the senton is been holding nice. I just been stuck 14mm hex. Just venting good luck.

Then i bought pro lines tires 17mm, bought the adapters from hot racing and it bent my axles, causing the senton car to be unstable, took them off and now i have brand new prolines just sitting there in the trunk of my car, so with all tires sets i have bought i would of have bought a brand new rc car, really frustrated with tires other than that the senton is been holding nice. I just been stuck 14mm hex. Just venting good luck.
I bought these tires with 14mm hex so no adapters needed, but i did get aluminum 12mm hexs made and that cost me 70$, then bought some cheep rims and tires from china. After all said and done it cost me 200$ for the right set

I bought these tires with 14mm hex so no adapters needed, but i did get aluminum 12mm hexs made and that cost me 70$, then bought some cheep rims and tires from china. After all said and done it cost me 200$ for the right set
The Chinese tires lasted 5 mins and broke two wheels

Hot racing has 12 mm hex adaptors that seem too be of good quality but so far any tire i got blew up even my stock ones two of them have holes

Hot racing has 12 mm hex adaptors that seem too be of good quality but so far any tire i got blew up even my stock ones two of them have holes
Would it be a perfect fit for our sentons ? Would you send the link? I have only seen 17mm

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back