Ordered tires that are to small

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let me know if they unglue, i bought them and they unglue on 3s, then bought pickets same thing happened, then i did banditos and samething all by duratrax, been having bad luck with that brand.
What size pinion you running? I got a 20t and thinking i might have to go down a few teeth

These are 14mm hex no add ons required
Sorry I bumped the post reply button before I was done.

Yes but there are more choices in a 12mm hex than there are for 14mm hex.
As far as I know Duratrax are the only ones that make an aftermarket 14mm hex wheel and tire combo.

I am currently running stock gear which is 20t, recently my motor went out, i submitted a warranty claim already, hopefully i hear from horizon soon.

Sorry I bumped the post reply button before I was done.

Yes but there are more choices in a 12mm hex than there are for 14mm hex.
As far as I know Duratrax are the only ones that make an aftermarket 14mm hex wheel and tire combo.
Last time i vented tires they blew appart with holes the size of my finger

Last time i vented tires they blew appart with holes the size of my finger
You vented them wrong. If you don't make a clean cut the tire will rip where you vented it.

That looks pretty good, and a little too clean! Go rip up some mud and take more pics!

I bought these tires with 14mm hex so no adapters needed, but i did get aluminum 12mm hexs made and that cost me 70$, then bought some cheep rims and tires from china. After all said and done it cost me 200$ for the right set
Duratrax makes a 12mm hex for 10$

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back