Ordered two Nero's today.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ole Fart51

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
  2. Talion
A few questions. I was so impressed with my Kraton that I just had to buy the Nero. A few questions. Is there anything I should do before first run? Can I use one 6s battery or do I run 2 3s batteries? Ill mostly run 4s. Are the Nero tires any good? (tires are the only weakness on my Kraton). Should I order the wheelie bar? For bashing in dirt and grass, Should I leave stock pinion gear in or replace the pinion? Is stock diff oils good enough?

2 of them you say?...very nice...makes sense cause you have 2 hands. ..

ready to run...check screws if you like...

needs 2 x 3s packs....

wheelie bar seems to be a good idea...cause you will put it on the lid quite often...

stock pinion seems to be plenty fast on either...

lots if thread opions on diff setup...Try yours out and see...

Attachments

• IMG_0635.JPG
    IMG_0635.JPG
    355.4 KB · Views: 40
Two of the same, 1 for me and the other for my son n law

Nice father in law! as for your first question, 2 packs will fit, usually the single 4s or 6s are too large. tires are OK, I always like to upgrade to something proline. diff oil should be ok, did you get the difference brain models? wheelie bar is a great idea, just installed mine.

Nice father in law! as for your first question, 2 packs will fit, usually the single 4s or 6s are too large. tires are OK, I always like to upgrade to something proline. diff oil should be ok, did you get the difference brain models? wheelie bar is a great idea, just installed mine.
Bought them in August, ordered the wheelie bars the same day, they just came in a few weeks ago. Running two SMC 3s 7200mah batteries. Non brain models

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back