Granite Original Granite 2WD Looking For Spur Assembly

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Addict.RC

Reaction score
Hello, I have a original arrma granite 2wd and need the spur gear assembly but can’t find it, if you could help it would be awesome

Hello, I have a original arrma granite 2wd and need the spur gear assembly but can’t find it, if you could help it would be awesome
@biggman100 is usually pretty good at finding stuff for these models.

Are you talking about the early 2WD Granite, or the Granite Voltage? If you are talking about the early 2WD Granite, which part are you looking for? There are actually two transmissions used for the early 2WD trucks. Does yours have the all plastic transmission, or the plastic transmission with the aluminum motor plate? If you are looking for the early spur and pads, for the aluminum plated transmission, the pads are very rarely available, but, Losi 22S SCT, HPI Blitz, and ECX Torment spurs can all be made to fit. One of those is a direct fit, but, i haven't had to change a spur on mine in quite awhile, so, i will have to dig up my notes and get back to you about which one. The reason it makes a difference which transmission you have is because the top shaft for each one are different lengths, and, the spring is different for each one. However, except for the metal geared diff for the early aluminum plated transmission, and spur pads for both transmissions, every other part, from the top shaft, to the idlers, to the trans cases themselves, and all of the parts for the plastic geared diff are available on eBay. Parts for the Fury, Raider, Raider XL, AX-10, original Vorteks 2WD (not the new 4x2 Boost model), and 2WD Granite (but, not the Voltage models), are all interchangeable. The best bet is get the manual and get the part numbers you need. This one is for the BLX with the all plastic transmission: https://www.arrma-rc.com/on/demandw...6/Manuals/ARA102627-Parts-Explosion-MULTI.pdf and, this one is for the older trucks with the aluminum plated transmission: https://www.arrmaforum.com/manual/Arrma-Mega-Raider-Granite-Fury-Vorteks-Mojave-Manual.pdf Scroll down almost to the bottom on the second one, and it will show all the original part numbers. If you need BLS or older BLX manuals, you can get them here: https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/arrma-fury-manuals.4/ Pics of what you need would help in identifying the correct part numbers.

EDIT: If you do a search on here for the Arrma Fury, and search under my name, you will find quite a few posts about that truck, that have a bunch of tips on how to keep it running.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back