Other hobbies besides your arrma

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi

You should see about getting a pilloried lens for your camera, it will help with cutting down the sun flare. That's the big white streak running down the center of the picture.
Haha im just using my note4 lol
[DOUBLEPOST=1462903868][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hehe for you Hawaii is the daily usual...for me its like paradise lol
But for you maybe a Mercedes is something special, but since I live in Germany, for me a Mercedes is usual stuff haha...lots and lots of them riding in their home country off course.

I really love the differences between cultures. Really cool :)

Oh that car is very special to me not because its a mercedes its the last thing my parents gaved me

20160508_183649.jpg
20160508_184249.jpg

Yeah on holiday maybe lol...
In 2006 i was very close..
I did a trip trough the west coast and we planned 3 days hawai...but we decided to stay in las vegas for a few more days and didnt went to hawai lol...
My neighbour was a few weeks back in hawai for holiday...
Maybe in the future...i love going back to usa but my wife doesn't want to come along, and i don't want to stay in usa alone because thats no fun...

I don't live close to a beach and especially not to a beach with such astonashing looks as te beaches in hawai...
This place is where they do fire works at the beach on a barge
This place would be full lol camping over night and thier ready for the following night for fire works
Family get together and bbq at the beach

Sounds awesome...
If you ask european people what they think is paradise on earth, most of them would say hawai...for you its hard to understand i guess because you don't know any better..
Thats funny lol

Sounds awesome...
If you ask european people what they think is paradise on earth, most of them would say hawai...for you its hard to understand i guess because you don't know any better..
Thats funny lol

Hahah and i would sY europe is an awesome place
Thatz becauze i have never been there

Excactly...when i was in los angeles in 2006 people there asked me why i loved coming to LA when i could go to amsterdam wich is way closer...
Very funny...i asked the poor guy "u nuts?" Haha

But its excactly as you say...everything new and not used of is attracting

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back