Notorious Other options??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aznbaker

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
Doing a chassis up restoration on a Notorious 6S (long story, search my other posts...lol)
Here's the point, just ordered new RPM front control arms however, there's supposed to be spacer/clips that takes up the gap between the control arm and the pin brace. (Attached a photo)

My question is, whats the best alternative to using these??

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200517-122802_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20200517-122802_Samsung Internet.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 70
Didn't realize I left it that open, lol. To be more specific, a side from using washers or nitro fuel tubing...looking for more plastic like, sacrifice old control arms by cutting eyelets off or what?? Don't want metal to metal contact on the hinge pins...
lmao, I think I just answered my own question with my last post...

@Jerry-rigged
I do not want to use them. They look easily lost in the event of crashing, storing in my pit bag /or at home. Basically, anytime I see clip on spacers (ex. shock spring preload), I find a way to not use them...

FWIW the ones on my Kraton have survived many catastrophic events, so I wouldn't worry about them going missing.

Yeah, I have lost a few running, but mostly, they get lost on the workbench... LOL

I did try washers for a while, but they are such a huge PITA to get on that I abandoned them, and stocked up on Mugen clips.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back