Other than Voltage and GKA, who carries the small rear chassis brace mount/stop?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Notorious J

It's gonna break, so might as well send it!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Gorgon
  2. Granite
  3. Notorious
  4. Typhon 6s
Whatever you call it, these two companies are sold out, and other than GPM from China, it seems no one has them. If anyone knows who else makes/carries them, please let me know. It's the part where the rear chassis brace attaches to the rear dif case. V3 stock part number is AR310854 and only comes with a full new dif case. The V4 part number is ARA320500.

20190505_170827.jpg

Last edited:
I busted the plastic one on my Not 2 weekends ago. Bought a Voltage one, but after looking at the stock one which broke exactly where yours did- I would think the stock one could be easily be made not to break by filling it with some sort of plastic epoxy.

This is just a case of bad design where they removed too much material inside to make it lighter and save cost.

I busted the plastic one on my Not 2 weekends ago. Bought a Voltage one, but after looking at the stock one which broke exactly where yours did- I would think the stock one could be easily be made not to break by filling it with some sort of plastic epoxy.

This is just a case of bad design where they removed too much material inside to make it lighter and save cost.
That's not a bad idea. Only thing is that they don't sell that piece alone. Might end up getting the whole kit, but I'm gonna try an aluminum one first. Only thing that worries me is that it might tear up a dif case in the process. More reason to buy the kit after. I have 4 dif cases now that i bought from Jennys, none that come with that part. Rock and a hard place.

Enough people comment on Arrma’s Facebook and they would probably redesign the part or sell it by itself.

Clearly too thin at the base.

That Hot Racing one is a hell of a lot better deal than Voltage and JBIRC. Curious how it does for you cause I could've saved money. I love Voltage but wouldn't mind dong something a little cheaper on this part. I bought two already and still need two more.

That Hot Racing one is a hell of a lot better deal than Voltage and JBIRC. Curious how it does for you cause I could've saved money. I love Voltage but wouldn't mind dong something a little cheaper on this part.

Agreed- if I knew it existed I would have bought it as well. I bet the voltage is substantially stronger, but it doesn’t need to be.

In this case, the hr is cheaper, weighs less, and probably strong enough not to break.

I buy the voltage to support his business I agree the hr will probably be strong enough but would rather buy it from the little guy if that makes sense...
I'd buy Voltage too, but with shipping and exchange to Canada, it kind of puts them out of my league. Greg from GKA (Alberta, Canada) sent me a message saying that he should have this part, and others, available middle of this week, but I just checked, and the stop is already showing as available. (y)

I'd buy Voltage too, but with shipping and exchange to Canada, it kind of puts them out of my league. Greg from GKA (Alberta, Canada) sent me a message saying that he should have this part, and others, available middle of this week, but I just checked, and the stop is already showing as available. (y)

Sweet. ^ I understand. Wish you guys didn't have to deal with this kinda bs on small rc spares. Of course if I were up there I'd be buying GKA just the same. At least you have a quality shop closer to home.
I just started pulling my Kraton apart to put the Voltage chassis braces on and found and added some JBIRC rear brace spacer spindles (I think I meant to put on Noto (bling.)) GKA has em as well.
I had the opportunity to put on the HR wing mount holder thingy and opted out. Still have it and believe it's gonna be fine but better suited for the Typhon imo...as long as I remember to order another VH one when they restock and I can piggyback on a bigger order for shipping savings.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back