Felony Other tire options!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton EXB
  3. Senton 3s
Just noticed the driver rear wearing on the inside.. so went ahead and set the camber all the way around! So do we have any good tire recommendations from the pros on here.. I guess I could of just googled it but wheres the fun in debating with myself!! 🤣

20220713_200113.jpg

Speed, bashing, or both?
https://jconcepts.net/speed-fangs-belted-premounted-cheetah-wheels

These are really good on the infraction and limitless. They'd be really good on the felony if you ran non-staggered tires, but you have to swap the diffs around or something to do it properly...I can't remember off the top of my head exactly what has to be done, but I don't think it's complicated.

Last edited:
You could try the proline felony tires.

Hoons were in sale til the 13 for 19.99$ and 24.99$. Silver hoons is what i only use. Specially on sale nothibg can beat it. I get 14-18 runs. I blew one set on purpose at 16 packs i did a burnout qith my first ever set who has i believe 18 packs and they didnt blow up
I know pro line makes licensed toyo tires and thats about it

Powerhobby Grippers. You'll need to swap out the rear input and ring gears for GP5 gears because they're both 100mm diameter, but they come in 42 & 54mm widths so your wheel wells are properly filled. They're not cheap (~$35-40/pair) but they're great quality and you can get them in black, gold, silver, red, yellow and white.
1657791024834.png

So what would happen if someone were to put the same size Grp's on all the way around.. would it handle weird and crappy or burn the diff up or something, just wondering 🤔
Your rear tires would turn way too slow and yes, I think "weird handling" would probably be an understatement.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back