Other transmitters with throttle limiters?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Bean

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
You know how the stock transmitters have a throttle limiter switch? I don't have experience with it, but I do have experience with Traxxas training mode (but my ESC broke, so I don't have that anymore), so I know it can be very useful, also if you just don't want to switch batteries and also don't want to go 50 (I do not like taking out 5 clips and a battery holder, pulling out the connectors, and than putting it all back, especialy in the winter)

Are there any other transmitters besides the SLT3, DX3 and STX2 wich have this function, or something similar?
Or is there any other way of getting the same result, without doing anything fysical, like making a fyscal throttle blocker (those also limit travel, wich could make learning throttle control a bit harder)?

I'd like to have this option so I don't need to buy more batteries while still being abele to let others drive, and to make driving in smaller enclosed spaces more fun.

What are you looking for in another transmitter? Something better than RTR or that has the ability for more models?

Pretty much any computerized transmitter will let you adjust travel and you can use that to reduce the amount of throttle. Maybe not as elegant as flipping a switch but you have much more adjustability

Really? I'm primarily looking for something to let me hand over an RC without needing to spend extra money and time on extra batteries. For example, I wouldn't have to get a 2s LiPo, and get a 2nd 3s for that money

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back