Senton Out of the box upgrades for Senton 6S BLX

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whatareyoubrewing

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
Hey All -

1st time ARRMA owner as of today! All the videos and pictures I've seen online couldn't prepare me for what a beast this thing is! So solid and insanely quick. Going to have so much fun with this thing.

That being said, what are some suggested upgrades/mods that you guys would recommend making?

I'm a little concerned about the visibility of the gearing through the underside of the chassis... is there a reason for that (image attached)? I drive in a lot of sandy/rocky terrain and I'm assuming that will start to cause some problems. Thoughts?

Other than possibly covering the hole on the underside of the chassis, any suggested skid plates or chassis protection?
Bumpers?
Shock towers?
Wheels/tires?

Thanks in advance!

I would recommend aluminum shock caps when you are ready to rebuild shocks. Bearing kit from avid or fast Eddy is also recommended. I know these are not bling upgrades but they are still warranted.

The spur gear is exposed so debris and make an escape if something gets hung up in the gears. I'd leave that as is.
Enjoy your Senton. It's a beast!

Give it the once over and tighten screws before each bash and you
ll be fine. Otherwise just drive it and replace parts as needed when they break.

Interesting... at first glance, I figured it would have the opposite effect.
Yeah, it does seem counterintuitive. I think I remember reading that is has to do with the metal gears. If the spur gear was plastic from the factory, then the slot would not be present. I think you will notice this on the non-6s cars.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back