Out with the erm inteJUNK" and in with 8mm JBI

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FatCatRC

FatCat Team Racing
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Notorious
Bent the inteJUNK tower so I said fook it and bought some more jbi goodness. Click my build badge for more jbi fun. Btw this bent that bad by hitting an ice ball bashing in the snow. Fun stuff.

16095415141161047728370.jpg

16095415820121880379976.jpg

How do you like using ano. dyes.
Are they easy to use and durable?
I have JBI towers on my Mojave. ? The fit is dead on.

How do you like using ano. dyes.
Are they easy to use and durable?
I have JBI towers on my Mojave. ? The fit is dead on.
This will be my first time doing it. Not gunna lie I'm scared shtless of doing it and ruining my parts but if the colour doesn't work there is always draino. I've done a ton of research and it seems straight forward so I'm gunna give it a go. I got my aluminum wire, lead for cathodes, and getting some battery acid and like 20 gals of distilled water. 2 gals per colour plus the mix for the acid and sealant. My power supply is on the way I ordered one from amazon instead of caswell because it was the same thing for a 1/4 of the price pretty much. They mixed up at caswell and sent me fume supressant instead of my sealant so I gotta wait for that and my green dye to come. The fume suppressant will be nice since I'm doing it in my apartment....with the windows open ofcourse.

Seems you are on a mission dude. You are better than me. I usually remove my anodizing and leave my parts bare. Using a very strong degreaser dipping for like 1 minute at a time. Too long and the alloy turns black. I like my alloy bare. Sometimes I will polish. Depends. Gets messy. I never considered anodizing. I seen videos however. Looks hard to me. Good luck. Show us the results for sure. ?
I always considered using a clear anodizing.

Seems you are on a mission dude. You are better than me. I usually remove my anodizing and leave my parts bare. Using a very strong degreaser dipping for like 1 minute at a time. Too long and the alloy turns black. I like my alloy bare. Sometimes I will polish. Depends. Gets messy. I never considered anodizing. I seen videos however. Looks hard to me. Good luck. Show us the results for sure. ?
I always considered using a clear anodizing.
I hope it works out, if not it will be a very expensive experiment. Gotta learn someway though. And who knows maybe I get good at it and do it on the side for other guys on here.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back