Outcast 4s, Another wing option for 3D printer users

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah the open f1 files... great job on that thing man.. looks awsome..
Thanks, here is the OSSUM rat rod
rat.jpg

Here is what I came up with for the typhon 3s, will fit the 6s as well.. might be good for the kraton 4s and 6s as well.. made it as simple as possible, but tried to keep it nice looking, and well, I guess it's nice lol.

What you guys think?

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4152440

I have no clue. What any of that Tekno. Babble means but it looks really nice. LOL

Thank you brother! More I look at it the more I like it.. was also thinking that wing might look damn nice on the outcast 6s as well... may have to modify the file with the body cutouts so it will fit... I'm printing one now.. so we will see what it looks like for real tomorrow... (y)

Thank you brother! More I look at it the more I like it.. was also thinking that wing might look damn nice on the outcast 6s as well... may have to modify the file with the body cutouts so it will fit... I'm printing one now.. so we will see what it looks like for real tomorrow... (y)
You obviously know more about this then I.. should it be more durable? Also what is the overall length? The kraton has the biggest wing at 124mm I believe.
I was going to order the ender 3pro but after falling down the worm hole on 3d printers. I am convinced I need a direct drive lmao

The typhon wing I just posted is 180 overall.. I was thinking more along the lines of the 4s kraton fitment rather than the 6s...

As for durability, it will for sure be more durable than plastic.. I can smash it with a hammer, crumple it into a ball and it will go back to its shape... tpu is good sh*t...

Love the design. Awesome as always. I’m working on a little sum-sum tonight myself. Attempting to make side skirts for the Typhon 3S to widen the chassis base to the width of my GT body. Hoping to improve the under aero effects. Keep the air out of the body.

Love the design. Awesome as always. I’m working on a little sum-sum tonight myself. Attempting to make side skirts for the Typhon 3S to widen the chassis base to the width of my GT body. Hoping to improve the under aero effects. Keep the air out of the body.

You got this brother! (y) I'd bet it picks up some good mph with it blocked off...

Yeah that would be nice to have a separate forum for it so we don't have to search through one long post lol... @WoodiE Think we can make this happen???? Pretty please ?

I just finished my front tower v5

View attachment 64526

Looks awsome man! Gotta love this technology, now if I only had this when we were running tamiya back in the day lol...
This is like a union job, one machine working, the rest just watching.... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ? ?‍♂️
Yeah that would be nice to have a separate forum for it so we don't have to search through one long post lol... @WoodiE Think we can make this happen???? Pretty please ?

I will jump on this train as well as @jondilly1974 and @Dutch I'm sure...

PLEEEAAAASE! @WoodiE a little buzz lightyear told me that you will be getting into 3d printing.. ;);):LOL:

20200209_004906.jpg
20200209_004842.jpg

Last edited:
Here is what I came up with for the typhon 3s, will fit the 6s as well.. might be good for the kraton 4s and 6s as well.. made it as simple as possible, but tried to keep it nice looking, and well, I guess it's nice lol.

What you guys think?

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4152440

What's the material usage for each wing you've designed been out of TPU? I got smaller 250G 95A sainsmart spools I use for printing TPU parts for my mini quads but a larger model like these wings I am afraid would run those out really fast.

What's the material usage for each wing you've designed been out of TPU? I got smaller 250G 95A sainsmart spools I use for printing TPU parts for my mini quads but a larger model like these wings I am afraid would run those out really fast.

250 gram rolls are plenty.. you will be just fine brother!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back