Outcast Outcast 4s buy now or wait for next version

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel like a 4s will be good power for me as I think 6s is only for big open fields. However I am not sure if the 4s outcast is V1 and im worried usually the first version always have some teething issues.
Arrma takes the fact that many people have older or original versions of all their models. If any updates happen, you will be able to easily implement them to your truck. No rtr is indescribable, so waiting for the next version means your not having fun now. Buy it, run it, break it, repair it. That's the rtr credo. You might end up replacing with new version parts or good quality aftermarket ones. Either way, you will end up repairing it at some point.

It’s a shame a Notorious body isn’t made for the 4s oc. Even if they did it would be a hard choice, the brown oc body is nice. I wanted one of those 4s rigs since they came out. Seems like they are pretty solid for the money.
I've heard the blue Notorious body does fit on the 4s.

The 6s, 1/8 scale is only 150 more and its not in the same galaxy!

My opinion is buy now and have fun now. No one knows when V2 will drop if any. And if one does, no one knows what changes if any, it may well or not come with the leaky shocks. If one does drop, you can use any upgraded parts on the V1. Don't wait, life is short.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back