Outcast Outcast 4s hot racing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emery Hall

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast 4s
Ok so hot racing makes a lot of parts for this car and it’s like 300 or more for all of them. What ones do I need and what ones do i not. I was thinking aluminum spur gear, aluminum yokes, aluminum body shocks. All of those are from hot racing. PS- i have already done RPM arms and TBR front bumper.

Ok so hot racing makes a lot of parts for this car and it’s like 300 or more for all of them. What ones do I need and what ones do i not. I was thinking aluminum spur gear, aluminum yokes, aluminum body shocks. All of those are from hot racing. PS- i have already done RPM arms and TBR front bumper.
That’s a good list of essentials. I really like the HR steering rack too.

Definitely the shock bodies, piviot balls, servo saver.If your having issues with stripping diffs then yes on the yokes if your not then no, you can upgrade those later if need be .The spur on the outcast is already steel I wouldn’t change that.

Definitely the shock bodies, piviot balls, servo saver.If your having issues with stripping diffs then yes on the yokes if your not then no, you can upgrade those later if need be .The spur on the outcast is already steel I wouldn’t change that.
Really I thought the spur was plastic on the 4s?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back