Outcast Outcast 4s Parts Available at Jenny's!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only thing I could use from the 4x4 lineup JennysRC has are the Backflip Lp's.
Just that they cost more $$ than Horizon Hiobby is selling them for. I'll get them from HH. (in stock) (y)
Good lookin out.:cool:
Cool, but I'm surprised the diff and input gears are composite not metal. WTF? 4s with plastic diffs 🤪
Sorry, you have to pay extra for those. The metal ones are "special":ROFLMAO:. For those with much disposable income.
It's like an Arrma right of passage. You have to destroy the plastic ones first. :LOL:

The only thing I could use from the 4x4 lineup JennysRC has are the Backflip Lp's.
Just that they cost more $$ than Horizon Hiobby is selling them for. I'll get them from HH. (in stock) (y)
Good lookin out.:cool:

Sorry, you have to pay extra for those. The metal ones are "special":ROFLMAO:. For those with much disposable income.
It's like an Arrma right of passage. You have to destroy the plastic ones first. :LOL:

I did buy a metal diff set for my Big Rock and it was labeled EXB. And it's bloody awesome. Would be needed under 4s IMO.

I never saw any 4x4 option parts EXB. branded. Something new? I thought EXB was exclusive to the 6s line.
4s needs metal gears no doubt.

Here it is

20210813_120437.jpg

The diff cup and the yoke are composite the rest is steel. Crown gear, input gear are steel and the crown gear attachs to the composite diff cup not like the 3s diffs where the cup and crown gear are one piece.

Here's the thread I started when I got the diff. Apologies for taking over this thread.

Thread 'Steel Diff update' https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/steel-diff-update.42822/

Yeah, I think they just found 1 laying around or something. Cause there were only enough parts for 1 car.
Yep lol just super random all of a sudden. Wonder if they get any heads up from Arrma/Horizon when new stock or vehicles will be coming and decided to get rid of it maybe knowing new line is coming soon.. at least we can hope 🤷

I am running my outcast with LWB - so Kraton 4s - since two years and honestly the diffs look quite ok. With proper shimming they are holding up quite well for me . almost always running on 4 s. But yes also thinking about the metal ones.. just because lol ONly problems i got are slipper clutch now converted to the new one with lock nut - lets see how that goes and the drive shafts which i have upgraded already to arrma cvds . as i stated before i have less problems with my 4s than with my 6s cars.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back