Outcast Outcast 4s Shock towers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waspmoose

Can’t Stop, Won’t Stop Rc Addiction
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Outcast 4s
Hey guys, I am wondering if anyone makes aftermarket shock towers for the Outcast 4s. Also is there any companies making aftermarket parts for the outcast besides rpm and tbone?

Hey guys, I am wondering if anyone makes aftermarket shock towers for the Outcast 4s. Also is there any companies making aftermarket parts for the outcast besides rpm and tbone?
M2cracing and just bash it do good stuff. The shock towers are out of stock with m2c but just bash have them along with other parts.

M2cracing and just bash it do good stuff. The shock towers are out of stock with m2c but just bash have them along with other parts.
We are talking about the 3-4s line not the 6s line
IMG_1389.JPG
IMG_1390.PNG

At first i thought they support the stock shock tower but now thinking about how they work if for example one side snaps the metal is just going to move(the integy one) so it does nothing at all
Whats holding everything in place is the shock towers where the shocks mounts up thats the failure point ussualy if one side breaks the alluminum will support absolutly nothing and will just shift to the side
The integy one does nothing but the gpm idk they are hard to find

Last edited:
We are talking about the 3-4s line not the 6s line
View attachment 60903View attachment 60904
At first i thought they support the stock shock tower but now thinking about how they work if for example one side snaps the metal is just going to move(the integy one) so it does nothing at all
Whats holding everything in place is the shock towers where the shocks mounts up thats the failure point ussualy if one side breaks the alluminum will support absolutly nothing and will just shift to the side
The integy one does nothing but the gpm idk they are hard to find
Thanks, I'm beginning to think most of the Granite parts will work for the Outcast 4s. Am I right? I've had this truck since it was released and haven't been able to find much aftermarket stuff. Not that it needs it, its a really solid truck out of the box.

Thanks, I'm beginning to think most of the Granite parts will work for the Outcast 4s. Am I right? I've had this truck since it was released and haven't been able to find much aftermarket stuff. Not that it needs it, its a really solid truck out of the box.
Yeah for the most part shocks, driveshafts, a arms, hubs and links are different as are a few other odds and ends. If you search the Arrma part number on the Arrma website it will tell you what vehicles the parts are compatible with.

There aren’t many 4x4 chassis or tower options that I’ve seen, but there have been a lot of new items launched recently and it seems like manufacturers are taking notice of the abundance of need in the product line.

There aren’t many 4x4 chassis or tower options that I’ve seen, but there have been a lot of new items launched recently and it seems like manufacturers are taking notice of the abundance of need in the product line.
Yeah, I hope so its a really solid truck, I wish M2C and those guys would start making some stuff. But its all good

Yeah, I hope so its a really solid truck, I wish M2C and those guys would start making some stuff. But its all good
Honestly, there isn’t much on these rigs I would change out for aluminum. Maybe the hubs, c-blocks, and yokes. The rest should stay plastic to keep it light. If you want a heavy rig, buy a Typhon 6s and make a siren.

Honestly, there isn’t much on these rigs I would change out for aluminum. Maybe the hubs, c-blocks, and yokes. The rest should stay plastic to keep it light. If you want a heavy rig, buy a Typhon 6s and make a siren.
Yeah, not looking for a bunch of aluminum just really the shock towers but there is nothing wrong with the stock ones, I keep breaking the rear skid plate but that is my fault mostly. I was just seeing what options are out there to upgrade. I just saw a post about putting the LWB chassis on there, might have to do that it looks killler.

Yeah, not looking for a bunch of aluminum just really the shock towers but there is nothing wrong with the stock ones, I keep breaking the rear skid plate but that is my fault mostly. I was just seeing what options are out there to upgrade. I just saw a post about putting the LWB chassis on there, might have to do that it looks killler.
The Kraton (LWB) is a little easier to drive with power. The thing will still wheelie if you want it to, but it is just a little more tame. It will reduce the ease of flips in the air too.

I find the lwb actually makes it more controllable in the air than the swb, this is comparing the Kraton 4s to the Stampede 4x4 but the Stampede 4x4 is about the same size as the Granite is.

I find the lwb actually makes it more controllable in the air than the swb, this is comparing the Kraton 4s to the Stampede 4x4 but the Stampede 4x4 is about the same size as the Granite is.
It will fly straighter if that’s what you mean? The Kraton has much bigger tires than a Granite too, so it will flip, but compared to the OC4, which has the same size wheels, the OC4 should flip a little easier. ??‍♂️✌?

If you though the 3s granite was a wheelie machine imagine a granite with bigger tires and 4s power thats why i generely recommand to run a looser slipper than the kraton 4s because you cant go fast without flipping over
Or do accelerations

If you though the 3s granite was a wheelie machine imagine a granite with bigger tires and 4s power thats why i generely recommand to run a looser slipper than the kraton 4s because you cant go fast without flipping over
Or do accelerations
Agreed. The bigger the tires, the more it lifts the front wheels. That’s why I like the MX28s so much.

I have Mx28s on the Kraton and I was running Duratrax Lockups on the pede.

Sorry I hit enter and forgot to add that yeah the Kraton wants to stay straighter in the air while the Stampede will just try to spin itself in the air, seriously I've almost landed quintuple backflips lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back