Outcast Outcast 4S - Shorter Input gear

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AndyBell

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast 4s
Hi all,

Just had to do the rear diff on my Outcast 4S and noticed when ordering part AR310873 ithat it is discontinued and replaced by ARA311031, when I received the new input gear it is noticably shorter than the original one I need to replace. Does anyone know the reason for this? It seems to have gone back togeter ok but I haven't managed to give it a proper test yet.

Also I replaced the front and rear driveshafts and noticed the parts that screw into the diff are longer than the ones that originalyy came with the truck.....they work fine though without issue so not too concerned about that.

Thanks for any input.

Andy.

Hi all,

Just had to do the rear diff on my Outcast 4S and noticed when ordering part AR310873 ithat it is discontinued and replaced by ARA311031, when I received the new input gear it is noticably shorter than the original one I need to replace. Does anyone know the reason for this? It seems to have gone back togeter ok but I haven't managed to give it a proper test yet.

Also I replaced the front and rear driveshafts and noticed the parts that screw into the diff are longer than the ones that originalyy came with the truck.....they work fine though without issue so not too concerned about that.

Thanks for any input.

Andy.
Enables the new slipper lock nut to be used. Should work fine!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back