Outcast Outcast 4s - Slipper Maintenance Kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shredder

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Kraton 4s
  4. Notorious
  5. Outcast 6s
  6. Outcast 4s
Hi Guys

i recieved my slipper clutch mainentance kit. Now i am unsure how to assemble it, because there is a black plastic piece, i can't see in any diagram. Can anyone help me?

Where does the red circled piece go to?

thanks in advance

Attachments

• Unbenannt.PNG
    Unbenannt.PNG
    206.8 KB · Views: 61
Thank you so much!
is it a problem, wenn the thing that look like a bearing on the metal-thing came loose?
cheers

Attachments

• Unbenannt.PNG
    Unbenannt.PNG
    110.5 KB · Views: 45
Thank you so much!
is it a problem, wenn the thing that look like a bearing on the metal-thing came loose?
cheers
The rear hub didn’t have threads in the early versions so you would need that nut to hold it together.

The brass bushing will pop out if you overtighten the screw. I learned this the hard way. That’s why the method of xxx turns out from tight is a bad methodology. You have to bottom out the spring to get to tight, which can bind the spring or bust the bushing. Neither is a good idea.

The brass bushing will pop out if you overtighten the screw. I learned this the hard way. That’s why the method of xxx turns out from tight is a bad methodology. You have to bottom out the spring to get to tight, which can bind the spring or bust the bushing. Neither is a good idea.

x100, jondilly is killing it with the tips lately. Plus, every vehicle will be different (slipper setting for a Typhon is going to be different from a Kraton) and change as the slipper pads wear, as the spring weakens, etc. There's no one size fits all method, you gotta set it for your machine.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back