Outcast Outcast 4s to Kraton 4s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zgills1

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Outcast 4s
Anyone know the needed parts? I assume the longer chasis with the longer tower to tower "brace". Everything else is shared parts I assume.

I am enjoying my outcast 4s but I feel like I am suffering air time/height because this thing is such a wheelie machine, and I have to lay off the throttle more than my liking. The air stability can't even touch my big rock 3s, or kraton 6s.

Anyone know the needed parts? I assume the longer chasis with the longer tower to tower "brace". Everything else is shared parts I assume.

I am enjoying my outcast 4s but I feel like I am suffering air time/height because this thing is such a wheelie machine, and I have to lay off the throttle more than my liking. The air stability can't even touch my big rock 3s, or kraton 6s.
You would need the center driveshaft as well.

What made you decide to get a Granite with bigger tires and more torque? ?

Sounds like you prefer a longer wheelbase. I think I may too most often but ...the shorter wheelbase is big fun in many different ways.
I'd maybe tune the throttle punch back on the Outcast or not look for long run-up jumps...maybe short bounces or small obstacle jumps, backflips, climbing trees etc.
I don't know the part numbers. lol Just want to suggest that if you leave the outcast platform you'll only have long wheelbase trucks across the board and in time could wish to go back. Just a suggestion. :)

You would need the center driveshaft as well.

What made you decide to get a Granite with bigger tires and more torque? ?

Owned only long wheel base trucks, and wanted to try a short wheel base and it isn’t to my jumping habits. I don’t really get a thrill out of a one foot backflip or frontflip @crimsonfancy. All in all it’d cost me $30-$40 for the parts, and maybe an hour of work so I could swap back and forth between the two.

Owned only long wheel base trucks, and wanted to try a short wheel base and it isn’t to my jumping habits. I don’t really get a thrill out of a one foot backflip or frontflip @crimsonfancy. All in all it’d cost me $30-$40 for the parts, and maybe an hour of work so I could swap back and forth between the two.
10-4. I'm not interested in suggesting what anyone does. Just tried to think about it some and typing out loud. ?

You would have the better wheels and IMO body this way.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back