Outcast Outcast 4s v2 roof skids

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys.

Just picked up a brand new blue v2 and literally within 5min of running it down the street it skidded on it's roof only to scratch the crap out of the bodyshell....

Ya it's part of the hobby but that sweet blue body looks like crap now.

Has anyone though of custom modifying the infraction 3s/6s roof skids to fit on the top of the body yet? The 3s one may line up pretty good with a few holes drilled into the roof?

Also...what components do you guys think it would take to mount the kraton v2 wheelie bar on the outcast? As cool as the wheelies are....I think it's a little to much and ends up on the roof more often....haha
Wheelie bar gives added rear end protection. I don't wheelie much. I feel it's actually no good from a driving perspective. Wheelies slow you down, and strain the drivetrain and tires. That novelty wore off a long time ago for me.. I have a 6s Noto. Wheelie bar added to my 6s Kraton for protection and it makes the wing mounts and wing last longer IMHO.
At least how I drive.
Your mileage may vary.:)
4s 4x4's may be different.

Wheelie bar gives added rear end protection. I don't wheelie much. I feel it's actually no good from a driving perspective. Wheelies slow you down, and strain the drivetrain and tires. That novelty wore off a long time ago for me.. I have a 6s Noto. Wheelie bar added to my 6s Kraton for protection and it makes the wing mounts last longer IMHO.
At least how I drive.
Your mileage may vary.:)
4s 4x4's may be different.
I added the kraton 4s wheelie bar on it to keep it lower on the ground. Seems to fit my driving style better đź‘Ť

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back