Outcast Outcast 4s v2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Humblebeast72

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Mojave EXB
  2. Outcast 4s
  3. Outcast EXB
Trying to bulletproof this rig...already installed m2c motor/chasis plate...m2c bash bar...and 6s shocks with m2c zrs shock caps pistons...would like a front and rear bumper! Any suggestions? Any help would be appreciated highly🙏 I'm new to the forum so seeking all the help i can. Thx in advance to anyone willing to help.

Use EXB bumpers both front and rear?? Designed for the front , but also fit the rear. Personally, I would use the one RPM at the rear and the EXB's at the front for the OC/ Noto.. I have a first released Noto and still have the old T-Bone Racing bumpers on them. Not my favorite in retrospect.
Even RPM's F and R should fit however.
Your call. Both types will incorporate Skid protection for the front and rear of the Chassis when the chassis slaps etc.
Arrma also has just plain SS skid plates. I use them on my TLRT Typhon. I didn't want bumpers on it.
But you want Bumpers.(y)

Last edited:
Use EXB bumpers both front and rear??
Even RPM's F and R should fit.
Your call. Both types will incorporate Skid protection for the front and rear of the Chassis when the chassis slaps etc.
Arrma also has just plain SS skid plates. I use them on my TLRT Typhon. I didn't want bumpers on it.
But you want Bumpers.(y)
Will the exb bumpers work on the 4s? Cause i have a mojave exb that I'm stripping down and i can probably use those?

OOPs No they won't.
:oops:
Look to RPM brand For the 4s rigs. Not sure beyond that. See what they might have.
Nope I checked, RPM does not have them.:rolleyes:
You can always try to mod the EXB's somehow.... IDK.:unsure:
Tough call there.
Others may chime in. I don't own any 4x4 rigs. Have all 6s rigs here. Many consider running a 4s chassis spine along the bottom of the plastic chassis where it usually snaps or cracks. The weak spot on the long 4s chassis'

Last edited:
OOPs No they won't.
:oops:
Look to RPM brand For the 4s rigs. Not sure beyond that. See what they might have.
Nope I checked, RPM does not have them.:rolleyes:
You can always try to mod the EXB's somehow.... IDK.:unsure:
Tough call there.
Others may chime in. I don't own any 4x4 rigs. Have all 6s rigs here. Many consider running a 4s chassis spine along the bottom of the plastic chassis where it usually snaps or cracks. The weak spot on the long 4s chassis'
Yeah i have a couple 6s rigs myself...kronos xtr 2022, mojave exb and a exb 8s outcast I'm trying to get rid of in the box for the low. Plus the 4s outcast v2 i have the m2c bash bar on it already👍🏼 also the m2c motor plate.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back