Outcast 4s wing on Granite BLX

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HZRDOS

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
  2. Outcast 4s
  3. Outcast EXB
  4. Talion EXB
Just installed outcast 4s wing and integy wheelie bar on my BLX. I like it!

20210208_202918.jpg
20210208_202944.jpg
20210208_203034.jpg

Looks sick! Kinda like a mini outcast. Do those duratrax tires balloon a lot? I’m looking at some and other brands for my outcast 4s.

The duratrax I put on do not balloon at all compared to stock. Make sure they are the belted. Some they have are not belted. Make sure it has the little MFT emblem on the side.

Nice! Hope that aluminium wheelie bar holds up for you.

Nice! Hope that aluminium wheelie bar holds up for you.
Yeah...will see. Was wondering about that....I stay on the bar a lot with this truck. Lol.

The wing is more to protect the body...1 month and already on body #2. Body is $30...wing is $12 to replace.

The duratrax I put on do not balloon at all compared to stock. Make sure they are the belted. Some they have are not belted. Make sure it has the little MFT emblem on the side.
Ok will do

How's it holding up? Which mount did you use? Any chance you have a pic of it without the body on?
Same wing mount as Typhon or 4S trucks use. Here are the parts I used. They just bolt right up, no mods needed. There is a video that says you have to drill new holes in your body mount, but I didn't need to. Fits fine. 4 months later, over 30 or so packs, and still is fine, no issues. Also body is still great. Without the wing, killed first body in a month.

Screenshot_20210608-114903_Chrome.jpg

20210608_114503.jpg
20210608_114531.jpg
20210608_114517.jpg

Same wing mount as Typhon or 4S trucks use. Here are the parts I used. They just bolt right up, no mods needed. There is a video that says you have to drill new holes in your body mount, but I didn't need to. Fits fine. 4 months later, over 30 or so packs, and still is fine, no issues. Also body is still great. Without the wing, killed first body in a month.

View attachment 150887
View attachment 150888View attachment 150889View attachment 150890
Looks like the Integy wheelie bar didn't stay. Did it break or bend, or you just change your mind on it? I've considered it but I tend to have hard landings right on the wheelie bar so I'd be worried it would bend, break or break the skid plate and bumper it attaches to. What's crazy is I've went through one of the v3 wheelie bars like your running but I still have the original v2 and it still is holding up and has been absolutely beat on. It's crazy to me as it has had so many hard landings that I thought for sure would have snapped it and nope still holding strong being over a year old.

Looks like the Integy wheelie bar didn't stay. Did it break or bend, or you just change your mind on it? I've considered it but I tend to have hard landings right on the wheelie bar so I'd be worried it would bend, break or break the skid plate and bumper it attaches to. What's crazy is I've went through one of the v3 wheelie bars like your running but I still have the original v2 and it still is holding up and has been absolutely beat on. It's crazy to me as it has had so many hard landings that I thought for sure would have snapped it and nope still holding strong being over a year old.
Ha. Didn't last long. The main bad itself is fine, but the little metal bracket broke within a few weeks. I did take the wheels off it and put in the stock one I am using now. They are about to fall off though...so need to replace soon.

Here is the part that boke:

Screenshot_20210608-125356_Chrome.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back