Outcast 4s wing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harriot10

Speed runner with a learner’s permit 🤣
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Felony
  3. Granite
  4. Infraction
  5. Kraton 8S
  6. Kraton 6s
  7. Kraton EXB
  8. Outcast 6s
  9. Typhon 6s
Do they offer two different wings for the Outcast 4s? The one I got from JRC has 3 screws on top. Makes the wing stronger and you can replace the screws if they get jacked up. Most of the replacement wings I see on eBay or amazon look like they don’t have the screws, just all plastic.

not that i have heard of.. where exactly does this 3rd screw go? every wing made by arrma only had 2 mounting holes that i knew of.. from 3s-6s... so this is news to me... you have pictures?

not that i have heard of.. where exactly does this 3rd screw go? every wing made by arrma only had 2 mounting holes that i knew of.. from 3s-6s... so this is news to me... you have pictures?
Mine from JRC. Three screws on the back
02E9EDEB-8E58-4155-98B3-2EBDACE54316.png

? i thought you were talking about the mounting screws... lol.. they come like that.. they are to prevent wear on the top edges of the wing...?
This is what I’m talking about. Looks like No screws?
A77EE734-BE76-4E6C-934D-6FC46C576BE9.jpeg

must be a different part number.. cause ar480013 shows the screw holes.. so who knows.. but thats the way they come.. doesn't make them stronger.. just less prone to wear when flipped on tar or concrete.. it breaks the same as all of them if landed on just right...

I hear ya! Mine lands upside down and flips quite often!? That’s why I was trying to be a little proactive and have one on hand. Just weird that everyone is shown w/o those screws on the photo.

must be a different part number.. cause ar480013 shows the screw holes.. so who knows.. but thats the way they come.. doesn't make them stronger.. just less prone to wear when flipped on tar or concrete.. it breaks the same as all of them if landed on just right...
So it's 2023 now and I'm having the same issue with the V2, it came with the wing that has the 3 "slider" screws but the part number AR480013 pulls up a wing without them.

If your after a wing with the screws in it, hit Jenny's rc on ebay or directly.. kit breakers generally have the cheaper deals than buying new.. worth a look

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back