Outcast Outcast 4s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mahtayo

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast 4s
Anybody know if there's anywhere else other than hot racing that makes driveshafts for the outcast 4s? Or should I just stick with ordering the stock driveshafts

Anybody know if there's anywhere else other than hot racing that makes driveshafts for the outcast 4s? Or should I just stick with ordering the stock driveshafts
Think Arrma finally released theirs, or maby the 3s shafts.

HR has a bad reputation for their driveshafts. They also don’t offer warranty or support. So if you are going to try some, buy from a place that has a good return policy, like Amazon or something similar.

HR has a bad reputation for their driveshafts. They also don’t offer warranty or support. So if you are going to try some, buy from a place that has a good return policy, like Amazon or something similar.
I wasnt aware of the cvd driveshafts that arrma put out, gonna wait till payday this week and give them a shot. haven't heard to many good things about HR in the last few threads I've come across. All of the upgrade parts Ive bought I had to buy from Amazon or ebay cuz alot of places don't ship to Canada. Seems like i picked the one arrma that has next to no upgrades and the ones they do have are hard to find or stupid expensive to ship to Canada.

I wasnt aware of the cvd driveshafts that arrma put out, gonna wait till payday this week and give them a shot. haven't heard to many good things about HR in the last few threads I've come across. All of the upgrade parts Ive bought I had to buy from Amazon or ebay cuz alot of places don't ship to Canada. Seems like i picked the one arrma that has next to no upgrades and the ones they do have are hard to find or stupid expensive to ship to Canada.
Part of the lack of upgrades is due to the strength of the original parts. I haven’t had any issues with my 4S driveshafts yet. I did have issues with my 3S outer segments, but never the inner segment. I know plenty of other that have had issues with the inners tho. I mention the inner because all 4x4 driveshafts have the same inner section, but the 4S has thicker outer sections.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back