SOLD / FOUND OUTCAST 6S BLX EXtreme Bash Stunt Truck RTR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fastasscrass

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 3s
This is a long shot but does anyone have a 1/8 OUTCAST 6S BLX EXtreme Bash Stunt Truck RTR. Preferably in the box new they want to sell?

Good luck finding one. The recent sale price of $489 had these trucks flying off the shelves. The LHS has a display model only and he’s usually well stocked. I noticed Arrma-rc.com is backordered as well.

Last edited:
I bought a roller for $475 off Ebay. It was brand new too. It even came with a HR servo horn, and a servo. I don't think that I'm going to sell it though. I've used it like twice. I'll be honest. I'm not using it. This one. Send me a pm. I could change my mind 😂
https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/outcast-6s-exb.56113/

Last edited:
If you were local I’d sell you mine. I got it when they had the sale and it is still in the brown box.

I luckily found one localish but appreciate the replies and help! going to get it after work

I luckily found one localish but appreciate the replies and help! going to get it after work
Did you get your outcast? Tower hobbies has em on the scratch & dent for $450 right now
Edit- sorry, tower has the noto

Did you get your outcast? Tower hobbies has em on the scratch & dent for $450 right now
Edit- sorry, tower has the noto
NO, the guy flaked and pulled a no call no show. grrrr

I'll check tower out, thanks for the tip

I'm still looking if anyone has a line on one for sale

Send me a shipping label and I’ll sell mine.

Is it NIB or clapped out? Post some pictures.

My bad I scrolled up. Yea if its still NIB I'm interested, what do you want for it?

What I paid (526) plus PayPal fees and a shipping label. Really don’t need to sell it, so I definitely don’t want to lose money on the deal. It’s still in the brown box Horizon sent it to me in, I can go grab some pictures in a bit if you want it.

What I paid (526) plus PayPal fees and a shipping label. Really don’t need to sell it, so I definitely don’t want to lose money on the deal. It’s still in the brown box Horizon sent it to me in, I can go grab some pictures in a bit if you want it.
just checked, its well over $100 to ship, but thanks man.

I just got a kraton shipped to me in Iowa from Cali for 70 thru ups
I pulled the dimensions and weight of the box ran them through UPS and USPS. 55155 to 04104 was like $110 not including insurance. Doesn't sound like he really wants to sell it anyway. I'll keep looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back