Outcast Outcast 6s EXB Broken wheelie bar

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast EXB
Somehow I manage to break wheelie bars left and right on this truck to the point I have 3 of them and I just keep super gluing them back together in between bashes lmao!

Is it just me or do any of the other outcast/notorious guys have this issue? Any luck resolving it with aftermarket wheelie bars or wing mount combos?

Yea I'm assuming you're talking about the wing mount and not the actual wheelie bar.

Somehow I manage to break wheelie bars left and right on this truck to the point I have 3 of them and I just keep super gluing them back together in between bashes lmao!

Is it just me or do any of the other outcast/notorious guys have this issue? Any luck resolving it with aftermarket wheelie bars or wing mount combos?
As listed above, get the 3drc flexible wing mount. I used to break wheelie bars all the time, until I got the flexible wing mount. Two rigs, year later....have not broke one.

i broke the actual wheel mount 1st day out, bought a stocker, broke the wing mount 1st run after replacing, bought 3drc and have not broken either since. I have run it in below freezing and it still holds up.

I cant get into the 3DRC wing mount myself as its a little too flexible and the chassis support brace connects to it. Im sure many people have had no issues and love it. I do like their bumper support piece and some of the other parts they offer. I wish it could be aluminum up front and flexible in the back past the shock tower.

i broke the actual wheel mount 1st day out, bought a stocker, broke the wing mount 1st run after replacing, bought 3drc and have not broken either since. I have run it in below freezing and it still holds up.
Did the same thing. Bought a new wheel mount piece and bam two bashes in broke again. Then I just stopped replacing it. 3DRC mount and never looked back.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back