Outcast Outcast 6s EXB front end issues

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LicketySplit

Space Shuttle Door Gunner
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Outcast 6s
So I had the front dog bones start popping out on even small jumps. Took out the spacers. Even removed the lower red bushing from one side since the difference in camber was a few degrees. Guess I’ll try removing both red bushings and just shave down the control arms as needed and see how it works. My drive cups are pretty well mangled so I’ll replace them since that’s not helping and see how it does. Droop settings are good. On another small jump with a bad landing the right front cvd blew out the inner bearing also. Any other ideas let me know. Maybe I should try screwing down the shock collars so it doesn’t bottom out as easy? Dunno. Sorry no pics. I’m bored in a hotel room out of town for work.

So I had the front dog bones start popping out on even small jumps. Took out the spacers. Even removed the lower red bushing from one side since the difference in camber was a few degrees. Guess I’ll try removing both red bushings and just shave down the control arms as needed and see how it works. My drive cups are pretty well mangled so I’ll replace them since that’s not helping and see how it does. Droop settings are good. On another small jump with a bad landing the right front cvd blew out the inner bearing also. Any other ideas let me know. Maybe I should try screwing down the shock collars so it doesn’t bottom out as easy? Dunno. Sorry no pics. I’m bored in a hotel room out of town for work.
People will shave the upper a arm I believe. But I have put some bump stock on my sock shaft to keep it from bottoming out. I having same problem with talion and I'll probably shave the upper a arms.

People will shave the upper a arm I believe. But I have put some bump stock on my sock shaft to keep it from bottoming out. I having same problem with talion and I'll probably shave the upper a arms.
I’m gonna shave both and take off the red bushings. Lower pillar ball screws in the same as the top so it just seems like an aesthetic thing. Weird how this thing can take massive jumps but on small bad landings it gets all messed up.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back