Outcast Outcast 6s EXB Has Been Discontinued

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting. I love mine. All I did was put a MMX8s in it with a HW 4985. Once I got the suspension right I haven’t had any issues with dog bones popping out and it’s been a solid truck. And as much as I hate the stock servo it’s still kicking. I’ll probably replace it anyways at some point since it’s slow.

Outcast 6s EXB purchased 10/12/22 for sale. 😲 About 12 packs run.

Any interest? If so, I’ll list it proper in the Classified section.

Extras:
2 3s 5500mAh 50c Minotaur batteries
ProTek 610 Charger
Spare screws (complete set) purchased from JRC
Rear metal skid plate

Extras:
ProTek 610 Charger
Rear metal skid plate
Why are you selling?

I think it was because they were losing money and giving it to Castle and HobbyWing by selling them without electronics.
The Outcast 6S EXB is/was ready to run with Spektrum electronics.

Extras:
ProTek 610 Charger
Rear metal skid plate
Just because it's discontinued doesn't mean you won't be able to get parts for it, remember it's 90% the same as the Arrma Kraton and uses the same chassis as the Typhon literally the only parts that are specific to the Outcast are the body and the tires.

HH might’ve gotten a little trigger happy adding more SKUs to their lineup. Maybe it made sense after hobby spending increased drastically in 2020.

But sales must be dropping significantly in this new economical environment. HH is caught with their pants down. Only option is to identify the low-volume products, offload existing inventory, and stop production.

Nailed it.

I'd love for them to release a new 1/5th rig. Hopefully something not a kraton or o8s because i'm not buying a second one of either of those. :ROFLMAO:
Great big, fast as all get out buggy perhaps??!! C'mon 8s typhon!!!!🤣

Good question, glad you asked. Just spooked about the truck being discontinued. :unsure: Maybe, also more truck than I can handle? Driving wise and wrenching wise…. I’ll keep thinking on it…
Why are you spooked about it being discontinued? They discontinued the Senton 6s in 2019 and you can still get all the parts for it online.

Keep it, bash it, break it, and learn some things while you fix it. You can find YouTube videos on how to do anything to it.
Or ask us. Most of us know these cars like the back of our hand.

Good question, glad you asked. Just spooked about the truck being discontinued. :unsure: Maybe, also more truck than I can handle? Driving wise and wrenching wise…. I’ll keep thinking on it…
I’d keep it. If it’s too much run it on 4s. It’s my go to stress reliever. Speed running is where all my money goes but I can’t exactly walk out front of my house and do that. For me the technical aspect of speed running is 90% of the fun. That being said I can walk out front with the EXB and just go wild and it doesn’t break. I can take it to parks and such with the kids and send it flying over hills and all that. If you have an issue just reach out. We are all here to help.

The Senton is about the size of a Typhon 6S. The Mojave is about the size of a dump truck.
Ah, gotcha. Not sure if I've seen many pics of them side by side & I've only seen one 3s senton in person

Just curious then, what was the difference between the senton 6s & the mojave 6s?
The Senton is about the size of a Typhon 6S. The Mojave is about the size of a dump truck.

Yup the Senton 6s is about the same size as a standard short course truck.

Senton 6s

Product Height7.68 in (195mm)
Product Length21.65 in (550mm)
Product Weight3.8kg
Product Width11.61 in (295mm)
Scale1/10

Mojave

Product Height10.59" (269 mm)
Product Length28.15" (715 mm)
Product Weight11.88lbs (35mm)
Product Width13.98" (355 mm)
Scale1/7

Gotta love the product weight of the Mojave at 35mm :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back