Outcast Outcast 6s EXB Has Been Discontinued

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JustAnOutcast

compulsive over-thinker, I think. 🤔
Reaction score
Just saw this on Arrma website.

E171D9AE-3A64-4DE7-BD89-466A69A6B26D.jpeg

I'd love for them to release a new 1/5th rig. Hopefully something not a kraton or o8s because i'm not buying a second one of either of those. :ROFLMAO:

HaHa!!
I blame the lack of "kits" (and now rollers) on the "Grubhub" generation..🤮
I think it's more HH just being greedy. I still don't believe it actually hurts them to have rollers but forcing stock electronics down our throats at every turn definitely sucks. I guess they see traxxas doing it and no one making a fuss and said "why not??"

HH might’ve gotten a little trigger happy adding more SKUs to their lineup. Maybe it made sense after hobby spending increased drastically in 2020.

But sales must be dropping significantly in this new economical environment. HH is caught with their pants down. Only option is to identify the low-volume products, offload existing inventory, and stop production.

Or I’m way off base and new models are coming out! Hopefully that’s the case.

HH might’ve gotten a little trigger happy adding more SKUs to their lineup. Maybe it made sense after hobby spending increased drastically in 2020.

But sales must be dropping significantly in this new economical environment. HH is caught with their pants down. Only option is to identify the low-volume products, offload existing inventory, and stop production.

Hoping for the later,but not likely.

You’re probably right. Unfortunately. :sneaky:

I'd love for them to release a new 1/5th rig. Hopefully something not a kraton or o8s because i'm not buying a second one of either of those. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah and I'm not sure if it was worth it spending around $6k between my Outcast 8s and EXB K8S in upgrades , and they still have issues. I think I'm the one with the issue in my head 😱🤦

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back