Outcast Outcast 6s exb mudguards

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will.

Reaction score
Hi all, I've been looking for some mudguards that are compatible with the exb rear arms. Does anyone have any recommendations, as I cant seem to find any. Are the kraton exb and outcast exb the same arms?
Thanks,
Will

These are for a kraton, not sure if they will fit though.

Screenshot_20211124-210257_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211124-210450_Chrome.jpg

They both have different holes, so cant both be compatible?

20211125_102520.jpg

RPM works fine on EXB arms. Use one pre-exisisting hole and drill the other. I also use the right guard on the left arm, left guard on right arm. Either way works, though.

Found some mudguards for now, will make some using the these as a template. I now have some 2mm carbon fibre plate to produce my own.

Will

20211129_120613.jpg

Found some mudguards for now, will make some using the these as a template. I now have some 2mm carbon fibre plate to produce my own.

Will

20211129_120613.jpg

Attachments

• 20211129_121121.jpg
    20211129_121121.jpg
    156.9 KB · Views: 46
Bigfoot Customs in the UK make decent mud guards that fit well.

^^^ You have a good contrasting point there.:)
I use mud guards on my Noto and Kraton. But on my Mojo I don't. There can even be a con due to areo drag it creates as well. If one wants to split hairs.
It seems that they protect the shock shafts and boots. But end up dispersing dirt and debris L-R. So the outer BB's and inboard Bulkhead/chassis end up getting much of the dirt and road rash. Just me. Pros and cons IMHO.
But they can be easily made in any event. No need to spend $$$ on The T-Bones in retrospect, for instance. What I have in my Kraton.

^^^ depends where you run your rigs. Can be a pro. But honestly grass, cut grass mulch especially, will get into everything all over the rig Front especially.

I hit dog doo all the time. Not on purpose, people just nasty. I'm wondering if mud guards would be better for deflecting "mud" or collecting it?

I run them on my Mojo cuz I run on the baseball diamonds alot, around here where I live it's all DG, sand basically, they keep the DG from acting like a sand blaster on the plastic and shock shafts

I hit dog doo all the time. Not on purpose, people just nasty. I'm wondering if mud guards would be better for deflecting "mud" or collecting it?
Will probably collect IMHO. Depends how you look at it. Poop just sucks. Rigs need a thorough cleaning after that. Or the house stinks. Seems where I live everyone has more than just one dog. The "Clean Up after your Dog" law is not enforced. I put a sign to clean up after your dog in front of my house where they poop. I sit in my yard and watch people stand right in front of me within 10 feet and still leave the poop. Neighbors that even know me to say hi. Just dirtbags where I live. I have collected them and left them on their stoop. Been there. I gave up. Some People can be pigs. Some might clean up and place it in my garbage. Then my garbage stinks. Especially in the hot summer months :mad:I have had dogs before. Love animals. Have an old female cat now. Not the animals fault.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back