SOLD / FOUND Outcast 6s EXB (Price Reduced!)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JustAnOutcast

compulsive over-thinker, I think. 🤔
Reaction score
Looking to sale my fairly new OC. Have had it for a couple of months now and honestly I wasn’t prepared for the amount of constant wrenching these things require. It’s getting to the point where I dread taking it out because there is always another thing to “fix” afterwards…. Didn’t realize this is a way of life with these 1/8 rigs.

Anyway, looking to sale the truck (and lots of spare parts and batteries, if interested) at a bargain price.

Here are my thoughts on pricing - for the truck and transmitter alone, $350 and buyer pays shipping from NC. I bought it on sale for $489 on 10/12/22.

(1/1/23 edit) New Price: Truck & Transmitter only: $325+shipping. See last posts below…

I have started quite a collection of spare parts, including screws, nuts, etc… from JRC. Front and Rear shocks, 2 5500mah 50c generic Lipos (approx 15-20 cycles), Protek 610 charger. There are probably other items, will update. For these parts, I’m thinking $100 is more than fair. Buyer pays shipping.

Would like to sale truck and parts together.

Here’s a (near) complete list of extra parts:

JRC Nut and screw bag
Front(2) & Rear(2) shocks from JRC
12T & (2)16T pinions
Diff Outdrive Inserts ARA311028
Droop screw shims ARA709063
Main input gear shims ARA709064
Diff housing shims TKR1222
Input shaft cup sleeves ARA310976
EXB Diff gaskets ARA310982
45mm rear shock boots ARA330243
EXB Diff O-rings ARA716033
Body clips with retainers
Rear skid plate
Motor fan
Spare Complete set of bearings
Protek 610EZ charger
2 3s 5500mah LiPo
Bonus surprise?! (I promise you’ll be surprised)

—-

Condition of truck:

I’ve run it approx 15-20 exactly 15 times, with a few tumbles, but no jumping over 5 feet or so.
Stock servo S652 has been warranty replaced once, with another replacement en route. EXB LSD diffs have been serviced twice with current weights of F=30k, C=100k, R=10k

I’ll gladly spell out all the details if there is serious interest, and post pics when applicable. This initial post is just a way of starting a dialog.

Thanks for your interest and questions.

Additional notes:
Wing washers have Gorilla glue holding them down but screws and wing can be removed (see pic). I did this because the screws and washers kept pulling out. How my wife found them in the yard still dumbfounds me. 🤯
Interesting, after GG on the wing washers, the screws stopped coming loose.

LiPo batteries are LHS branded. IR is all over the place but they charge/run well. I’ll dispose locally if buyer not interested. There may be additional shipping charges due to hazmat? idk
(12/15/22 LiPo Update)
I’m having second thoughts about these LiPos and selling/shipping them probably not a good idea. Don’t think this will sway anyone one way or another, so I’m removing them from the deal.

Last edited:
What's the overall state of the truck, any issues other than the servo?

What's the overall state of the truck, any issues other than the servo?
Overall condition I would say is very good. Most issues are cosmetic, some scrapes and nicks on suspension arms, mild scratching on chassis bottom, body front has dings where the shocks have hit the lid (I put a dab of Shoe Goo over the dings).
Yesterday the heat sink slide out of place and the right rear outdrive scratched it a bit, but I was able to straighten it back up and no damage to outdrive that I can see.
The servo in it (which is a warranty replacement) kind of works (briefly catches at center point), but of course I’ll include the new replacement.

Thanks for the inquiry, feel free to ask away.

Pics coming soon!

Finally got time to take some pics and post. If you’d like to see a particular angle or whatever, please ask.
(12/15/22 Edit: added spare parts pic)

8A29D5C8-025B-40D1-8222-0A1038CDBBA6.jpeg

7020A315-B462-483B-966E-BE446822D03D.jpeg

709C1F16-DB9A-4C8E-9933-72DACA5F0257.jpeg

0FF7B74F-72A9-4256-8461-2801DA61726E.jpeg

1372699D-3750-4203-BFCB-DA3388D9A99C.jpeg

Last edited:
This has 15+ packs!? WOW you take good care of your stuff, looks great! Good Luck with your sale!

How did you like that skid plate? I ended with with a plastic RPM but was torn on that metal style that has a rear lip.

This has 15+ packs!? WOW you take good care of your stuff, looks great! Good Luck with your sale!

How did you like that skid plate? I ended with with a plastic RPM but was torn on that metal style that has a rear lip.
I just recounted, 15 to be exact. Most of which were 3s, only a couple were 6s.

I like the skid plate, wish I had bought it day 1. The lip is a nice “rear protector” but whole plate has to be removed to get at rear diff.

Yes in excellent condition. Considering it was used several times.(y)
Servo should not even be an issue for anyone considering. An upgrade servo is in order anyway. I already have a 6s Noto. and my first Arrma, an OC, that became a parts donor rig. Should sell fast IMHO.:giggle:

Well, I’ve decided (once again :rolleyes:) to continue my love/hate relationship with continuous wrenching on my lovable OC. So, it’s no longer for sale!

So guys, if I start whining again about selling, please just send me a Pinocchio 🤥 or Boring🥱.
I’ve got to work on developing some of that @joshludden tenacity!

Was gonna say that I wish I had room in my stable because of the two (Kraton and Outcast), I'm partial to the OC. However, now that you've decided to keep it, I don't have to worry! 🤣

Honestly, as you can clearly see, if wrenching ever becomes a headache there are those of us that would give you your asking price. I honestly the OC gives you more joy than pain though.

Was gonna say that I wish I had room in my stable because of the two (Kraton and Outcast), I'm partial to the OC. However, now that you've decided to keep it, I don't have to worry! 🤣

Honestly, as you can clearly see, if wrenching ever becomes a headache there are those of us that would give you your asking price. I honestly the OC gives you more joy than pain though.
Out of the entire Arrma line, the OC EXB is my hands down favorite. It’s really subjective since I haven’t driven any of the others, but the shorter wheelbase/chassis (?) and beefed up EXB parts is the sweet spot for me. Not to mention the cool retro-looking body.

Glad you didn’t decide to take it off my hands. I would have had to cross over to the dark side (aka Traxxas). :eek:

Well, I’ve decided (once again :rolleyes:) to continue my love/hate relationship with continuous wrenching on my lovable OC. So, it’s no longer for sale!

So guys, if I start whining again about selling, please just send me a Pinocchio 🤥 or Boring🥱.
You have a history of doing this.:rolleyes:
Got a lot of hopes up again.. we were drooling here.:ROFLMAO:

Outcast for sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back