SOLD / FOUND Outcast 6s EXB (Price Reduced!)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Ron, thanks for the inquiry. I’ve added a few more spare parts since the original asking price of $450+shipping, so I’m thinking $500+shipping is more than fair. I’ll be glad to list everything if you’re interested. Probably close to over $1,000 out of my pocket.

Plus, the bonus “surprise” item(s) should offset shipping charges nicely. ;)

Last edited:
Hey Ron, thanks for the inquiry. I’ve added a few more spare parts since the original asking price of $450+shipping, so I’m thinking $500+shipping is more than fair. I’ll be glad to list everything if you’re interested. Probably close to $1,000 out of my pocket.
Edit: Nvm...I gotcha.

Hey Ron, thanks for the inquiry. I’ve added a few more spare parts since the original asking price of $450+shipping, so I’m thinking $500+shipping is more than fair. I’ll be glad to list everything if you’re interested. Probably close to over $1,000 out of my pocket.

Plus, the bonus “surprise” item(s) should offset shipping charges nicely. ;)

@Ron Burgandy - forgot to note that shipping is from NC.

All offers considered, no reasonable offer refused…

Last edited:
I’ll buy all the parts for $100. Lemme know
Thanks for the offer, I appreciate your interest! I have $208.96 in the parts alone. Splitting them out on eBay I should be able to do pretty good.

I’d have to have $150+shipping to sell them apart from the truck. Thanks again!
I’ll buy all the parts for $100. Lemme know
Oh, forgot about adding this to the description above… I’ve since added front/rear differential, center differential and driveshafts all from JRC.

Last edited:
Thanks for the offer, I appreciate your interest! I have $208.96 in the parts alone. Splitting them out on eBay I should be able to do pretty good.

I’d have to have $150+shipping to sell them apart from the truck. Thanks again!

Oh, forgot about adding this to the description above… I’ve since added
Actually, if you’re willing to sell the JRC Nut and screw bag and f/r shocks, send me a price and your PayPal addy.

Actually, if you’re willing to sell the JRC Nut and screw bag and f/r shocks, send me a price and your PayPal addy.
Thanks. That’s splitting it out too much, more work for me (I’m lazy :sleep:)… looking at the individual prices on eBay, somebody’s gonna grab the whole kit and kaboodle for $150+shipping.

Thanks again! Have fun with your Kraton! Lots of helpful and supportive folks here.

Thanks. That’s splitting it out too much, more work for me (I’m lazy :sleep:)… looking at the individual prices on eBay, somebody’s gonna grab the whole kit and kaboodle for $150+shipping.

Thanks again! Have fun with your Kraton! Lots of helpful and supportive folks here.

You keep buying spare parts and you’re gonna have two rigs to sell.

Hey everyone,

After some compulsive over-thinking, I think I’ve come up with a plan that has mutual benefits: make a little more money, and sell the truck at a lower price.

I’m unbundling the spare parts from the truck and will no longer include the Protek charger and “bonus surprise”.

The result is that I can now offer the truck, transmitter and spare stock servo (S652) for $325+shipping. And if you’re across country and would get beat up with shipping, I may be able to help out some there too.

Anyway, I’ll wait a few days to see if there are any takers here on AF, then if not, list on eBay.

Thanks everyone!

New guy here. I’m genuinely interested in the truck & transmitter but have a noobish question.

How’s parts availability for discontinued models?

Thanks!

New guy here. I’m genuinely interested in the truck & transmitter but have a noobish question.

How’s parts availability for discontinued models?

Thanks!
Thanks for your interest! Good question. As best I understand, Arrma will continue to support discontinued models for years to come. Parts are also currently available from JennyRC but my guess is the JRC supply will eventually dry up as no new models are being made.
I like having spare parts on hand so I don’t have to wait for shipping so I stocked up from JennysRC. Plus the added insurance of having parts for a discontinued model.
Thanks again for your interest, please don’t hesitate to ask if you have more questions.

I’m planning on listing the truck and transmitter on eBay this coming Thursday 01/05/23. If you feel better about buying it that way, let’s continue our conversation via PM to work out the details.

Looking to sale my fairly new OC. Have had it for a couple of months now and honestly I wasn’t prepared for the amount of constant wrenching these things require. It’s getting to the point where I dread taking it out because there is always another thing to “fix” afterwards…. Didn’t realize this is a way of life with these 1/8 rigs.

Anyway, looking to sale the truck (and lots of spare parts and batteries, if interested) at a bargain price.

Here are my thoughts on pricing - for the truck and transmitter alone, $350 and buyer pays shipping from NC. I bought it on sale for $489 on 10/12/22.

(1/1/23 edit) New Price: Truck & Transmitter only: $325+shipping. See last posts below…

I have started quite a collection of spare parts, including screws, nuts, etc… from JRC. Front and Rear shocks, 2 5500mah 50c generic Lipos (approx 15-20 cycles), Protek 610 charger. There are probably other items, will update. For these parts, I’m thinking $100 is more than fair. Buyer pays shipping.

Would like to sale truck and parts together.

Here’s a (near) complete list of extra parts:

JRC Nut and screw bag
Front(2) & Rear(2) shocks from JRC
12T & (2)16T pinions
Diff Outdrive Inserts ARA311028
Droop screw shims ARA709063
Main input gear shims ARA709064
Diff housing shims TKR1222
Input shaft cup sleeves ARA310976
EXB Diff gaskets ARA310982
45mm rear shock boots ARA330243
EXB Diff O-rings ARA716033
Body clips with retainers
Rear skid plate
Motor fan
Spare Complete set of bearings
Protek 610EZ charger
2 3s 5500mah LiPo
Bonus surprise?! (I promise you’ll be surprised)

—-

Condition of truck:

I’ve run it approx 15-20 exactly 15 times, with a few tumbles, but no jumping over 5 feet or so.
Stock servo S652 has been warranty replaced once, with another replacement en route. EXB LSD diffs have been serviced twice with current weights of F=30k, C=100k, R=10k

I’ll gladly spell out all the details if there is serious interest, and post pics when applicable. This initial post is just a way of starting a dialog.

Thanks for your interest and questions.

Additional notes:
Wing washers have Gorilla glue holding them down but screws and wing can be removed (see pic). I did this because the screws and washers kept pulling out. How my wife found them in the yard still dumbfounds me. 🤯
Interesting, after GG on the wing washers, the screws stopped coming loose.

LiPo batteries are LHS branded. IR is all over the place but they charge/run well. I’ll dispose locally if buyer not interested. There may be additional shipping charges due to hazmat? idk
(12/15/22 LiPo Update)
I’m having second thoughts about these LiPos and selling/shipping them probably not a good idea. Don’t think this will sway anyone one way or another, so I’m removing them from the deal.
Really thinking about it buddy cause it's the one i originally wanted at first but settled with the 8s exb outcast that hasnt even been out the box and sitting in storage...if i can get rid of that I'll give you a buzz.

Really thinking about it buddy cause it's the one i originally wanted at first but settled with the 8s exb outcast that hasnt even been out the box and sitting in storage...if i can get rid of that I'll give you a buzz.
Good luck! I’m planning on listing it on eBay Thursday but if you’re serious I could hold off???
Oh, just a heads up, if you’re on or near the west coast shipping will be around $150 from NC. 🤯 🤕
Had it sold to a nice fellow out west… until I checked on shipping charges.

Good luck! I’m planning on listing it on eBay Thursday but if you’re serious I could hold off???
Oh, just a heads up, if you’re on or near the west coast shipping will be around $150 from NC. 🤯 🤕
Had it sold to a nice fellow out west… until I checked on shipping charges.
I'm thinking about listing mine as well with a MAX6 1100KV combo and power hd 65kg servo. Do what you have to do for now because i doubt within the day i can get this 8s sold...thx for the response and gl with the sale my brother

Lots of discussion and some interest, but no offers so I’m marking it sold and listing on eBay. Thanks everyone!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back