Outcast Outcast 6S EXB RTR - Punch/Brake Settings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jase

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Typhon 3s
I now have a new Outcast 6S EXB RTR which I've used a few times and enjoying.

I was wondering if someone could recommend the best punch/brake settings for it. At the moment I feel that the brakes are very fierce, apply the slightest amount of brake will makes it dive and also I feel it could do with a little extra punch at times.

I was wondering if someone could recommend the best punch/brake settings for it. At the moment I feel that the brakes are very fierce, apply the slightest amount of brake will makes it dive and also I feel it could do with a little extra punch at times.

Hello

This one is going to be different for all its a personal choice and full. My Kraton EXB I have brakes at 62.5% works for me to not flip. But some of my rigs I have that higher 75% or greater. 62 good for me just all dirt no hard surface.

Punch is the same no easy one answer some rigs I want the punch up for a faster take off like my TLR Typhon I pushed it up on 4S and large pinion. Kraton I have Max6 and 1650kv motor so with much power I want to reduce some of that power off the trigger so I moved the punch down... Motor, pinion, battery, style drive, etc a lot goes into that for each person.

If the brakes are too strong drop them 1 setting and re-test. I like 50% brakes.

Punch is 4 out of 9 out of the box. Jump it to 6 and see if you like it and then go up 1 at a time till you max out or get where you want.

I'm happy with 7 right now plenty of power to course correct mid air on 6s. đź‘Ť

I replaced the ESC with a MMX8s so my brake rate is controllable via the 3rd channel. That being said with the stock ESC I ran the punch at 8 and the brakes at 50%. It’s all about what works for you. I like to run higher brakes and just use finger control personally. Rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it.

I replaced the ESC with a MMX8s so my brake rate is controllable via the 3rd channel. That being said with the stock ESC I ran the punch at 8 and the brakes at 50%. It’s all about what works for you. I like to run higher brakes and just use finger control personally. Rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it.
I agree. Also stoppies are fun. :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back