Outcast Outcast 6s Front end issues seeking advice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sirsendsalot

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast 6s
  2. Senton 6s
Hey guys I have a Outcast 6S and I have blown the front bumper off the front of my outcast in turn ripping those 2 tiny poop bolts that hold the entire front suspension together. It is to the point now that it happens way too often and I am very capable of fabricating any part to fix this issue but just curious if anyone else has had this issue. Pic for attention my 6s thanks in advance guys

Attachments

• 70E558E8-AB7C-41A6-845E-BB45DD631B4A.jpeg
    70E558E8-AB7C-41A6-845E-BB45DD631B4A.jpeg
    321.5 KB · Views: 68
Hey guys I have a Outcast 6S and I have blown the front bumper off the front of my outcast in turn ripping those 2 tiny poop bolts that hold the entire front suspension together. It is to the point now that it happens way too often and I am very capable of fabricating any part to fix this issue but just curious if anyone else has had this issue. Pic for attention my 6s thanks in advance guys

Not sure which two bolts. Are they underneath or on the front blocks?
https://m2cracing.net/arrma/477-m2c-3125-arrma-6s-front-hinge-pin-support-kit.html

Rpm front bumper, HR or some other brand front hinge pin holder and possibly a HR front diff case if you really want to beef it up.
Or what crimson just suggested would be the best option.

In my opinion, that M2C Hinge Pin Support System is the poster child for "bullet proof." Very nice!
I don't own a set yet as it's quite a costly pill to swallow for a whole truck but I sure would like to. And the only diff case I blew out was on my Kraton rear... I'd need $140 worth for each of my 6s trucks....significant cost for me.

The screws are broke off in the front of the bulkhead I am assuming?

The screws are broke off in the front of the bulkhead I am assuming?
No actually lucky they didn’t. I can’t even drill and tap out to a larger size because the sides are completely blown out. Have to run a stupid long screw to even get it to grab.

No actually lucky they didn’t. I can’t even drill and tap out to a larger size because the sides are completely blown out. Have to run a stupid long screw to even get it to grab.
You will likely have to replace the front dif case (gear box) now too. As far as that front plate and those two screws, now would be a good time to upgrade. Suspension mounts (hinge pin holders) are available from a bunch of companies. Custom Rc Upgrades (through Just Bash It Rc in the US), Volatage Hobbies, GKA Custom and Hot Racing all come to mind quickly. The better the mount, the less likely you'll be bending or breaking those screws, and your gearbox will last a lot longer. A new front bumper, RPM for example, would also be a good idea.
20191011_220133.jpg
20191011_211240.jpg
20191011_211234.jpg

You will likely have to replace the front dif case (gear box) now too. As far as that front plate and those two screws, now would be a good time to upgrade. Suspension mounts (hinge pin holders) are available from a bunch of companies. Custom Rc Upgrades (through Just Bash It Rc in the US), Volatage Hobbies, GKA Custom and Hot Racing all come to mind quickly. The better the mount, the less likely you'll be bending or breaking those screws, and your gearbox will last a lot longer. A new front bumper, RPM for example, would also be a good idea.View attachment 65031View attachment 65032View attachment 65033
That is a pretty sweet looking setup. I think I know what I’m needing to do now i will post my result when finished ?

In my opinion, that M2C Hinge Pin Support System is the poster child for "bullet proof." Very nice!
I don't own a set yet as it's quite a costly pill to swallow for a whole truck but I sure would like to. And the only diff case I blew out was on my Kraton rear... I'd need $140 worth for each of my 6s trucks....significant cost for me.
Yea but massively over priced

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back