Outcast Outcast 6s insane power curve

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silverback2002

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast 6s
Hi All,
I was playing with my setting on the ESC. I reset the throttle calibration on the ESC. With the new 2019 version the transmitter allows for 50% 75% & 100%. When i put it in 50 I had no reverse. I re calibrated the Throttle in 50% and it seems OK but this thing is still absolutely crazy in 50%. Do I need to reset it again under 100% as the 50% calibration prob assumes its was at 100%. Hope this makes sense.

You're right, if you calibrated with the switch at 50%, the ESC thinks that's 100% now.

So after recalibrating at 100% now 50% seems much better but as a result 50 and 75 don't have any reverse. Even when moving the trims. Is this a known issue

So after recalibrating at 100% now 50% seems much better but as a result 50 and 75 don't have any reverse. Even when moving the trims. Is this a known issue
Yes it has been a common theme. It’s the junk radio.

Seems like ESCs in general need more input in reverse to get going. I have the same thing on multiple trucks with my RC4g radios... If I set reverse to 50-60%, the ESC won't start. So I keep forward at 50% and reverse at 75+ % for my kid.

Of course, Spektrum should be aware of this and set the throttle limiter switch accordingly...

Seems like ESCs in general need more input in reverse to get going. I have the same thing on multiple trucks with my RC4g radios... If I set reverse to 50-60%, the ESC won't start. So I keep forward at 50% and reverse at 75+ % for my kid.

Of course, Spektrum should be aware of this and set the throttle limiter switch accordingly...
Ah can this be done on the spektrum stx2

Ah can this be done on the spektrum stx2

Nope. So, what bickety said. You can also stick a piece of foam or rubber behind the trigger.

Personally I found my Kraton manageable out of the box on 6s... but I did already have some RC experience with 2wd vehicles that would just spin around when you punch it, so proper trigger discipline was needed to drive at all...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back