Outcast Outcast 6S Mods for days-Quarantine Time Passer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jhalpinjr

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast 6s
Hey all the build project has started:

RPM: A Arms, Bumper, Skid Plates
M2C: Aluminum Chassis, Shock Towers, Frt/Rear, Shock mount pins, Diagonal chassis Braces
GPM- Too many parts to list here: steering linkages, hubs, servo mount, rods, arms suspension mounts
Hot Racing: Aluminum Gear Case frt/Rear
Fast Eddy: Sealed Bearings
RCScrewz- SS hardware kit
Radio/Servo: Power HD DW25LV servo, Dumbo RC X6 radio

I decided to start this after a hard crash in which I broke the Right front A Arm out of the front Gear (diff) case. I broke the A Arm and the diff case! Totally my fault- high speed side slam into concrete produces bad results.

Anyway, I am looking forward to having a project while we are mostly cooped up inside.

Attachments

• IMG_1900.jpg
    IMG_1900.jpg
    357.3 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_1949.jpg
    IMG_1949.jpg
    328.1 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_2006.jpg
    IMG_2006.jpg
    333.5 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_2007.jpg
    IMG_2007.jpg
    271.2 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
All that gpm gonna cause you headaches. There metal is horrible. Metal a arms is a recipe for disaster. Make sure you have extra hinge pins and diff cases your gonna need um. Sorry you wasted your money
What did you think about the RCScrewz kit?
Rc screws are soft stainless. I used 3 screws outta my kit and tossed it in the trash 2 stripped one snapped in half
Sorry to bring all the bad news. That’s live n learn ????

All that gpm gonna cause you headaches. There metal is horrible. Metal a arms is a recipe for disaster. Make sure you have extra hinge pins and diff cases your gonna need um. Sorry you wasted your money

Rc screws are soft stainless. I used 3 screws outta my kit and tossed it in the trash 2 stripped one snapped in half
Sorry to bring all the bad news. That’s live n learn ????

The A arms are not metal- They are RPM plastic (I think in the video I said GPM by error). I am not using the screws- First ones I used I could tell they are soft. I am using the stock screws. None of the structural parts are GPM; they are either M2C or stock.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back