Outcast outcast 6s severe diff issues

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rc bench

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
  4. Outcast 6s
  5. Senton 6s
hi, for a while now I have been finding more and more issues with my centre and rear diff now. i don't know whether to upgrade to metal diff case and better gears even though i don't know where to get better gears from or stick with buying stock parts. the other problem is corona and i have rang a few stores and some don't have the same parts that i need. they would have order from overseas but the only problem is the parts not coming for a few months.

both diff cases no good, shims missing, red rubber seal missing in the centre diff, rear diff out drive, gaskets riped to pieces and body posts. also the metal motor mount bit that fits the centre is gone cause of screws coming out and hitting it even though it is still usful.

both diff cases no good, shims missing, red rubber seal missing in the centre diff, rear diff out drive, gaskets riped to pieces and body posts. also the metal motor mount bit that fits the centre is gone cause of screws coming out and hitting it even though it is still usful.
What?

true. hahahah
Throw up some pics. Sounds like you like to bash hard, as do many of us. You need to inspect certain things after each run. Tightening screws is always my first order of business when I get home. As far a shims, they don't all get shimmed the same way. Missing an o ring means that you would've lost all fluid after a very short time. Could be there, but torn to pieces now. Not sure how this affected the rear out drive, but my guess is a bad bearing that wasn't addressed. Gaskets can tear very easily when you open a dif. Always wise to have new ones on hand for a rebuild.

I've actually now found the start of all this crap happening which was the rear diff outdrives being moulded and it not coming out although I hurt myself taking it out. if I get the parts. my outcast would be like new!!!

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back