Kraton OutCast 6s to Kraton 6S

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jhalpinjr

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast 6s
Hey Guys,
The wheelies and flip overs are just too much.....

So if I convert the Outcast to Kraton, is it just a mid diff to rear drive shaft length and chassis length? Body and tires of course (which I have no idea which ones to get- maybe the stock Kratons?). Ives been comparing the parts list/exploded views and that seems to be it.

Also does anyone know the diff oil weights of the Outcast 6S and Kraton 6s?

I'm about to start a total rebuild of the Kraton and wondering if I should just stop and do the conversion.

Thoughts? Thanks in advance- Jim

You can get some side by side information here

Thanks Fpv- I did find the tire information there.

Trying to use the Forum Search function to see if anyone has done this and if I am missing anything to do such.

In the comparison they look almost identical down the middle almost.

Tires and body seem to be the big differences.

Ha! I'm just converting my Kraton to Outcast. Just for the fun of it.

Anyway, you need a OC/noto/typhon chassis, rear center brace and dogbone to make it work. Everything else is optional!

Edit: durr, you need Krayon stuff. I need Noto stuff :D

Last edited:
Here is what you need ?
Part numbers in the screenshots and that's it, you can easily use the backflips on the Kraton. And also with abit of trimming you can make the outcast/Notorious body fit the Kraton ??

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200426-085509.png
    Screenshot_20200426-085509.png
    285.1 KB · Views: 55
  • Screenshot_20200426-085551.png
    Screenshot_20200426-085551.png
    290.6 KB · Views: 55
  • Screenshot_20200426-085634.png
    Screenshot_20200426-085634.png
    386.7 KB · Views: 50
Here is what you need ?
Part numbers in the screenshots and that's it, you can easily use the backflips on the Kraton. And also with abit of trimming you can make the outcast/Notorious body fit the Kraton ??

Hey Bad!! Thank you- Yes that was what I was thinking- I am looking at an M2C chassis. Everyone here thank you so much!!!!!!!

Hey Bad!! Thank you- Yes that was what I was thinking- I am looking at an M2C chassis. Everyone here thank you so much!!!!!!!
Well stock is inbound awaiting on M2c to finish up Kraton chassis, mitch said it will fall down to the anodising schedule ? soon as they done, I'll be ordering ?
And your welcome buddy ??

Well stock is inbound awaiting on M2c to finish up Kraton chassis, mitch said it will fall down to the anodising schedule ? soon as they done, I'll be ordering ?
And your welcome buddy ??

Hey Bad- The M2C Kraton (M2C 3000) chassis is back in stock on their website- I spoke with Mitch this AM and he said soon today- just check and ordered :) They have LOW stock.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back