Outcast 6s Turnbuckle Wrench

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6mm rear, 5mm front.
I just use a set of metric ignition wrenches. Automotive tools. Can be found anywhere etc. Mine are Craftsman. But they can be had cheap. Having a whole set is good to have on hand.
20200325_163404.jpg

Last edited:
6mm rear, 5mm front.
I just use a set of metric ignition wrenches. Automotive tools. Can be found anywhere etc. Mine are Craftsman. But they can be had cheap. Having a whole set is good to have on hand.
I found it harder to find the 5mm wrench. I think I ended up getting a set online. None of the big box stores carry them. ??‍♂️

Honestly, the above HR wrench although wrong size for you, is quite expensive IMO. Look for a whole set. Usually 5 pieces give or take. Search using the term "ignition wrenches". (metric)

I found it harder to find the 5mm wrench. I think I ended up getting a set online. None of the big box stores carry them. ??‍♂️
Honestly, the above HR wrench although wrong size for you, is quite expensive IMO. Look for a whole set. Usually 5 pieces give or take. Search using the term "ignition wrenches". (metric)
Thanks for the quick responses and help. Deciding between these 2 sets form Ace Hardware. Which one do you guys think will be a better choice?
Screenshot_20200325-142730_Chrome.jpg

Comes in sizes 5mm, 5.5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm, 9mm, 10mm and 11mm or...
Screenshot_20200325-142800_Chrome.jpg

come in sizes 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5 and 6-11 mm

:unsure:
I would get the smaller sized set. The 4mm and 4.5mm may come in handy for future RC's. But that's your call. Both include the needed 5 and 6mm ones.
For the lower priced set, you still get the ones you need. Save the money. Have you checked other brands out there for less$$ . These are wrenches you don't need too often. But Craftsman is good in my book. I have both sets.
edit:
you have other options

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01GGV1V0E?tag=duckduckgo-d-20&linkCode=osi&th=1&psc=1

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back