Outcast Outcast 6s v3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My rig seems to have stripped front and rear diff gears. Not really sure how, it really hasnt done that hard of running.
So now I'm out 100 bucks to buy two entire new diffs (cant just buy the input gear and the diff gear can i?)
You can but the gears cost almost as much as an entire diff from Jennys Rc.

Depends on how hard you want to send it. A new, beefier chassis has been my greatest investment so far. M2C Racing and Just Bash It Rc both make them. The servo mount has always been a soft spot too. Upgrading from plastic to aluminum will give a much more precise steering feel. The big one is sealed bearings. Arrma uses metal shield, and rubber sealed are much better. Less contamination so longer bearing life. A full kit means a pretty extensive tear down of the truck to do the difs and steering, but you can get the 4 corners done in relatively little time.

What bearings are recommended?

What bearings are recommended?
Any brand of rubber sealed bearings would be fine. There are kits for Arrma by Fast Eddy, Avid and Jim's bearings. I've tried all three and found them pretty equal.

Last edited:
Any brand of rubber sealed bearings would be fine. There are kits for Arrma by Fast Eddy, Avid and Jim's bearings. I've tried all three and fund them pretty equal.
f7FdEdG.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back