Outcast Outcast 6s Weaknesses?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ROCKY OP

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
Currently owning big rock 3s, but thinking of getting the outcast 6s.
Q1: what's the difference between the v4 outcast and v5, and which one would u prefer?
Q2: What are the weaknesses? (The car itself)

thx

Main difference is the electronics. Depends on your driving style as to what the weakness is. Many many threads on here about this.Im running a v4 and very pleased with it.
So whats the difference between outcast 6s and notorious 6s?

Currently owning big rock 3s, but thinking of getting the outcast 6s.
Q1: what's the difference between the v4 outcast and v5, and which one would u prefer?
Q2: What are the weaknesses? (The car itself)

thx
I believe I’d go with a v4 and upgrade the a-arms myself. The spektrum electronics weren’t for shite on my v2 infraction. BLX seemed stronger to me. Just my opinion.
Others may have had better luck with the new electrics

I believe I’d go with a v4 and upgrade the a-arms myself. The spektrum electronics weren’t for shite on my v2 infraction. BLX seemed stronger to me. Just my opinion.
Others may have had better luck with the new electric
thx bruh

V4 - immediately throw away receiver and transmitter and get a new servo soon, it's weak but will work.
V5 - immediately throw away the steering servo. Install any other servo brand.
I now have 4 Spektrum ESC, and they are all performing without issues. Motor and ESC are better than BLX imho.
In both cases, you will need to stiffen up the servo saver. A stronger servo is too much for the stock servo saver, easy and cheap fix though.

Everything else is pretty much identical.

Back