SOLD / FOUND Outcast 8s backflips

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbbbbb66

I’m faster then you🥇
Premium Member
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 8S
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Mojave
  5. Mojave EXB
  6. Outcast 4s
  7. Senton 3s
  8. Talion
  9. Typhon 3s
Looking buy some backflip 8s in very good condition, I’m currently trying to get them on Jenny’s but my reaction time is not under 3 min I guess lol.

Will pay PayPal $100 +/- shipped for 4.

Last edited:
Luckily i have a desk job so anytime i get the alert im pretty quick! Good luck!
Did you buy the last set ?

As soon I got my notification I logged in and started entering my info and boom out of stock.

Did you buy the last set ?

As soon I got my notification I logged in and started entering my info and boom out of stock.
No, Sir. I am not your enemy. I only have 3s and 6s vehicles. but when those backflip LPs come out on that outcast 4s, i will have my "checkout finger" ready!!!!

I got them on Jenny’s RC, but thanks for the links anyways.
Cha-ching!!! Good for you man👍 I know all too well how fast JRC sells out on stuff😮😃😐😡
What ya putting them on? I replaced my crappy xmaxx stockers with them. They're sweet(dboots).
My bro went for the DTX tires on his "X"..not liking them. Too heavy, and believe it or not, the backflips grip better, and considerably lighter.
Think he has six packs, not sure..

Cha-ching!!! Good for you man👍 I know all too well how fast JRC sells out on stuff😮😃😐😡
What ya putting them on? I replaced my crappy xmaxx stockers with them. They're sweet(dboots).
My bro went for the DTX tires on his "X"..not liking them. Too heavy, and believe it or not, the backflips grip better, and considerably lighter.

I’m assuming you’re running extended hubs? I debated putting some on my Xmaxx but somehow my stock tires have lasted since May of ‘21.

Putting them on my K8, my Xmaxx needs new tires soon too.
Like @Matt05 said are running extenders ?

I’m assuming you’re running extended hubs? I debated putting some on my Xmaxx but somehow my stock tires have lasted since May of ‘21.
Yes, BAS +10mm steel axles, wfo sells them but are cheaper direct from BAS through ebay. They still rub a bit at full lock. Guess that's why M2C went with +15mm.
TRX changed something I think. Different foams or supplier..not sure but seems common for the foams to deteriorate as of late. Both my and my brothers have gone south quickly..tires are fine,like new actually.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/144337515646
Actually +10mm hubs, but with steel axles. The included nuts work with the Arrma 8s wheels too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back