SOLD / FOUND Outcast 8s Exb... SOLD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike'sGN-Kraton

Very Active Member
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Kraton EXB
  4. Mojave EXB
  5. Outcast 8s
  6. Senton 6s
  7. Talion
  8. Typhon TLR
Hey guy's, thinning the big scales back by a couple...
I bought this as a new slider from a member last year. Got it to a roller with all new stuff, and added a max5/hobbystar 840kv combo (w/34t saga pinion I believe? ) , pps mount, amazon servo, and m2c pillow ball retainers... (all new as well). All diffs are shimmed and topped off. I used it once in the parking lot of my garage for a half pack!!!, Never in dirt!!! Looking to get $850 obo. Plus split shipping and fees. Thanks Mike
Screenshot_20230304_162148_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230304_162153_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230304_162201_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230304_162211_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230304_162220_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230304_162226_Gallery.jpg

The wing in picture is used, It will come with a brand new one installed, Also no radio included...I will also entertain offers as a roller as well... shipping is from 02828. Mike

Last edited:
That thing is mint and at a good price but big scale is too big for my workbench right now so maybe later on I might pick one up once I have the place to store it lol.

Bump!!! I can also swap the hobbystar for a hobbywing 800kv if wanted... Mike

Bump!!! I can also swap the hobbystar for a hobbywing 800kv if wanted... Mike
hey mike don't know if you remember me or not i was gona buy this from you about a month ago but you thought the esc burnt up on you or something and i ended up purchasing a k8s exb . well i was kinda of still woundering if this is still up fpr grabs if so what do you want to do on it ?

If you end up selling it as a roller, what would be your asking price on the esc/motor combo w/pinion?

Not sure rite now because I wasn’t planing on selling it. I would trade for and 8s outcast but other than that im not sure

I honestly just popped the receiver cover off and noticed I pinched the esc and servo wires... and then proceeded to throw a screw in just catching both sets of wires....😡😡😡 I then put the truck back on the shelf... Mike

How much would you let it go for as a roller

Probably just keep it in the shelf for now... On to other projects now. I'll close the thread for now...Mike

already buddy good luck with it next time if you get ready to let go of it save me and hit me up .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back