Outcast 8s hits the uk this week

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reubydoobe

Reuby Doobe
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Mojave
  2. Notorious
  3. Outcast 6s
  4. Talion
  5. Typhon 6s
The outcast 8s is due in the uk this week guy's, snap them up before they sell out. The 1st time the uk get a new Arrma before the states. Keep watching you tube for the usual suspects trying to break them.
Who else's thinks spending 1000 pounds on something your going to smash up on the beach is a bit much. Still trying to justify it to myself.
Screenshot_20200802_230704.jpg

Ive got money for this but now im finding it hard to pull the trigger on it with the resurgance of this crappy Covid 19 bollox
Same. My hours have been very massively reduced so I’m literally just getting by each week now so I won’t be buying it as planned. For now. On that note the new rendition of the Big Rock 3S looks good. I. Had the first one so I’m thinking that’s more budget friendly now lol

The outcast 8s is due in the uk this week guy's, snap them up before they sell out. The 1st time the uk get a new Arrma before the states. Keep watching you tube for the usual suspects trying to break them.
Who else's thinks spending 1000 pounds on something your going to smash up on the beach is a bit much. Still trying to justify it to myself. View attachment 92695
I have an xmaxx 8s, Kraton 8s and pre ordered the O8S. When I run the bigger trucks next to my 1/8 and smaller rigs, the bigger ones are just more fun and I have experienced more DURABILITY out of the box from these bigger trucks! My experience, so it's justified because they are tougher ?

too expensive for me. spare parts very expensive waiting for kraton exb (y)
By the time you get the 6s Arrma rigs durable with aftermarket parts, it's about $1000. The K8S is a tank out of the box and more fun. That's been my experience.

I’ll believe it when I see it- been waiting since June for my infraction and keeps getting put back every month
Yeah, I'm canceling my pre order of the O8S. Too long of a wait time.
How long until he breaks it?
Once he launches off a skatepark big ramp. Game over.

It looks like the arms drift truck ( can never remember it's name) does that mean it can drift?

The Infraction? The O8S doesn't look anything like the Infraction, though. You can drift to some degree with just about anything, really.

I mean, all trucks have the same body lines for the most part but if you put an Infraction body next to an O8S body you're not going to mistake them . . . they're certainly not "exactly" the same. They're very different if you look at them for more than 5 seconds . . . but I don't know what that has to do with drifting, regardless. The O8S has a much higher center of gravity.

Once he launches off a skatepark big ramp. Game over.
At least the body will survive. That black goo is evil, smelly stuff, but it does work. But I don't have 3 hrs to spend reinforcing a huge body like that. I also never pre-order anything, except game content, but I have to be playing it already.

At least the body will survive. That black goo is evil, smelly stuff, but it does work. But I don't have 3 hrs to spend reinforcing a huge body like that.

Ha ha. Perhaps even more confusing about his stream is who would want to watch that for 3 hours??

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back