Outcast 8s running videos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reubydoobe

Reuby Doobe
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Mojave
  2. Notorious
  3. Outcast 6s
  4. Talion
  5. Typhon 6s
Has any one seen any videos of the new outcast. Why realise something and not have it to show off to people. Another master stroke from Horizon. They had 18 months to plan building and development but no rc's to use on release date. Not a very good move and pretty poopy really. Clever though because people have spent big without even seeing it run. Let's hope it's not as problematic as the bendy k8s

I think that was their plan all along, tease and entice..!!
Then people go crazy and pre-order a product blindly on the hope it will be as good if not better than the K8s..?
In my opinion it certainly looks a lot better than the K8s aesthetically..?

I think that was their plan all along, tease and entice..!!
Then people go crazy and pre-order a product blindly on the hope it will be as good if not better than the K8s..?
In my opinion it certainly looks a lot better than the K8s aesthetically..?
Certainly agree with that. If it can handle skate parks like my two 6s outcast can is another matter. Heavy object to throw around and all that. Can you really have a stunt truck that big that's nimble enough to stunt?? I can't wait to find out but no way am I spunking a grand to find out

The only thing close I’ve seen was @Megasty had pics of it from his LHS. They may not have had units ready to demo? They may only have the one working unit?

It does seem strange that so little video was released even from Arrma itself. Maybe it's all very down to the wire with the Covid situation, but still.

What happened to all the people that said they would by an 8S Outcast as soon as it was released? That's all you heard when they revealed the Kraton 8S ? Everyone wanted a "monster truck."

I told my LHS to save one for me. I have a Max5 and the HS 5687 1100 kv setup from my K8S I can use. But I'm going to run it stock for a while ???

A guy on you tube has one in Korea he's made a video I'll find a link to secs
Here you go
After watching that vid, I'm thinking that body looks about the right size to fit an Infraction...?

After watching that vid, I'm thinking that body looks about the right size to fit an Infraction...?
Did you understand what he was saying?

Everyone saw that there is 4 videos up there right? I didn’t see it at first but you can swipe left and there are more videos.

Good catch, I didn't notice either! The last one where it breaks the ramp, ha ha! Took a pretty big hit in the 3rd video too!

The only thing close I’ve seen was @Megasty had pics of it from his LHS. They may not have had units ready to demo? They may only have the one working unit?
All the pics I took was after Kevin lawn darted it & smashed the ramp. Only a hinge pin pushed through the joint, nothing we haven't seen before - & yeah the big immovable object was the Earth :ROFLMAO: It's hard to tell but the 3rd vid was probably the last. It was the jump that caught the most air & nearly landed clean on one arm.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back